Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite MC collectible is the fuzzy penguin slippers because they are cool looking.

7,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
My favorite march collectable is the Kiki kitty plushie. because it's so cuteeee 4laugh

Aged Bunny

Mine would have to be the Fuzzy Penguin Slippers from March 2004. I'm a penguin freak and I never thought I would ever get my hands on one til a very good friend of mine let me borrow hers.

Humorist

the Spring Nymph
it captures the real march, you know, the one where the grass grows green and the earth wakes up from it's slumber. the name spring nymph is also very beautifully put together as it defies that March is the official month for spring.

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
ninja i do not know iv never had one ninja

1,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
the adventure time one yeah
KiKi Kitty is my favorite March collectable! I love the KiKi and CoCo Kitties they are so cute smile
I love the frog march MC. ITS SO CUTE. I love frogs

Dapper Werewolf

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I definitely love the Spring Nymph, because I feel connected to nature. The detail of the item makes it even more cool. You can do so much with this item. Plus I love elves and fantasy beings.

Business Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Always and forever the kiki kitty plushie, it was so hard to let go when I got it, but then i found coco kitty plushie and sold kiki for soooooo much blaugh

Moonlight Werewolf

13,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
SexyTLC
~OMG Biscuits~
I love the Elemental Wings monthly collectible because I am into the supernatural items and the fact that it comes in many different elements is great for me and it makes different kinds of colored and elemental themed outfits and that is another thing i like. Having one item that can look different ways so I can do many different outfits.

FYI, The Elemental Wings MC is from May, not March. Just saying. ^^

oops O - O thanks

Mewling Darling

~OMG Biscuits~
SexyTLC
~OMG Biscuits~
I love the Elemental Wings monthly collectible because I am into the supernatural items and the fact that it comes in many different elements is great for me and it makes different kinds of colored and elemental themed outfits and that is another thing i like. Having one item that can look different ways so I can do many different outfits.

FYI, The Elemental Wings MC is from May, not March. Just saying. ^^

oops O - O thanks

No problem. wink
I really like the Spring Nymph as I just really like the tree background it has...also, I love the color green in general wink

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
mythical hair because it's one cool epic item that is different hair styles to combine with other items who ever made that item on gaiaonline.com is a genius

Conservative Noob

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
I think the Fuzzy Penguin Slippers because they are sooooooooo cuter than the rest, in my opinion. heart mrgreen heart mrgreen 3nodding 3nodding rofl 3nodding 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff