so it's got a lot of warm fuzzy memories attached to it. emotion_kirakira
and it itself is a cute and fuzzy cat
GAIA KNOWS THE POWER OF CATS emotion_dowant

Invisible Phantom

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
    My favorite March collectible is 2004's Baby Seal Slippers. I've always wanted that item ever since I saw that on Gaia, but I never did manage to obtain one because it costs way beyond my reach. I've always loved slippers like these even in real life. And the baby seals are just so adorable! ^^

Destructive Bunny

Mine is the kiki plushie, first animal companion ever and adorable to boot. Plus you can dangle it by the tail and itll still be smiling. A real cat would be trying to gouge out your eyes!

Lonely Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
My all-time favorite is Kiki Kitty of course. It's always been my favorite little cat plushie.

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
It would probably be the Spring Nymph 3nodding
It was one of the first few items I wanted when I first joined and I love it to death.
I've gotta go with the current MC, Antique Pierrot. It's so pretty and classy! The hair goes with so many different things, and everything has that nice creamy color to it. yum_puddi

Winged Unicorn

26,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Devin 200
i like the coco kitty whee

Benevolent Duck

I think my favorite is the Spring Nymph. It's just such a pretty item.

Raider

Fuzzy Penguin slippers (March '04)

They are just so darned cute!
do i really have to mention old mcs or is posting enough to get entered?

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Mark Twain 100
i adore the mini angel wings MC because its the cutest most adorable item i have ever seen. Its so sweet and angelic like and it pretty much looks good with any other item your avi is wearing. Its angelic little small wings make the avi look so sweet and innocent. It also brings back memories of when Gaia first started. Since i joined gaia when i spotted those mini angel wings on a cute avatar's head. <3

Quotable Prophet

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Haha. Well, i don't have a favorite MC actually. Yup, but that's because i've yet to get one. Maybe this is a chance? razz
Seal Slippers ._. no one can resist stepping on baby seals its just too much cuteness eek

Dapper Noob

9,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Wonderland because I love the Cheshire Cat <333
I like antique pierrot because of the hair i think it's cute and can match any outfit and represents the month i joined which is march biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff