Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My favorite as almost everyone is saying, is the Kiki Plushie! It's just so awesome? Who doesn't want a cat? XD I've always wanted one ( next to Carlos the Alpaca, but thats not a March item D: )
:3 I'd love to have one, but I'll gladly congratulate anyone who wins! biggrin

Hygienic Genius

My favorite March collectible is Mochi Puppy. He was one of the first major/noob quests I undertook.
The kiki plushie. 4laugh I always wanted a coco and was may quest and when i got it i wanted a coco, and i'm still questing it now cause it's so cute!

Romantic Otaku

13,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Spirit Falcon Of course!!! heart
I always loved items with bird and colored spirit blue.
This was best item for because my two favorite object was combined!! biggrin
Also, it might sounds cheesy and mushy,
But I had this two pet bird who died.
And this item sort of reminded me that they are always with in the form of spirit. emo
So yah, I love this! biggrin

Questionable Fairy

24,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
Secsaphobic
My favorite March collectable is the Kiki Plushie, I t reminds me of when I first joined gaia and how it was a dream to be able to obtain one and though I came close with Coco he was no Kiki in the end, I still hope to get my own Kiki one day. heart heart

Just found it necessary to tell you that. . .I spent nearly five minutes just starting at the gif in your signature. (O O)
My favorite would have to be kiki kitty, it is my favorite item, i will never part with it (: It is also extremely cute and it goes with my favorite colors (Light blue and white),i also love cats aha

Ruthless Lover

Wonderland is my favorite March MC because I absolutely love anything having to do with Alice in Wonderland.
I wore that item for like three months straight just alternating to a different thing on it xD

Rainbow Raider

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Kiki Kitty Plushie most definitely. I never had one and always wanted one because Kiki is SUPER adorable. heart
Definitely Kiki Kitty Plushie.

I remember the day it was released and instantly everyone 'had' to have one. I haven't seen that kind of hype for a monthly collectible recently, and I miss it.

Also, it was super unique at the time.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
My favorite March MC would have to be Mochi the Puppy because I like cute things, like puppies. It was one of the first MCs I've seen, and I strive to get it.
i like Fallen King emotion_yatta i think the hair is awesome rofl
I loved the Fuzzy Penguin Slippers also.
They were my first real quested item when I started. Up until then I had just purchased letters via donation, but that month I was low on funds, so I quested day after day just to get them.

Since then I've probably owned 6 or 7 different pairs of them, and currently don't have them.
Sad day. ;D

But... I'll get them again soon, I think. emotion_bigheart

Feral Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
My Favorite March one... Definately This year's "Fallen King". It is elegant and has a dark tinted story. Right up my alley.
heart

Werewolf

Fuzzy Penguin Slippers~
I love penguin's..I mean..who doesn't? They're one of the most fascinating animals in the Antarctica~
And well..lets face it. The words "Fuzzy" and "Slippers" In the same sentence...It's gotta be amazing!

Shameless Stalker

My favorite March Monthly Collectible was the Fuzzy Penguin Slippers. Who doesn't love angry looking penguins? o3o They also have the "touch me and I'll kill you" look on them. 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff