Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Cutie-Pie

I like the 2008 Wonderland. Since I love Alice in Wonderland this is a nice pack

5,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers, because i can make a lot of money with it.

Sincerity above all!
Demonbow, hands down. For the longest time it was the closest you could get to good demon wings for your avatar.
My favorite March MC is the Spring Nymph. I love being around nature, weather it is on the ground or up in the sky.

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
DJ Helsing
User Image

Want to Win a March 2012 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite March Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday April 2nd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite March MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite March MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a March MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.
  • Entries must not include any explicit or inappropriate words or phrases.

When the contest has ended, Monday April 2nd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a March 2012 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and granted their prize directly into their inventory. Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

my favorite would have to be a tie between kiki plushie and alrunas rose,...cuz theyre both so epic!! XD especially alrunas rose!!

2,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My favorite March MC is heart Kiki Plushie heart that's all I have to say. Good luck! biggrin
My favorite MC of all Gaia has to be this one! It was my very first one after being a member since 2009! Lol, and this even my first time replying to a topic-thingy. :3 How sad. .___.

Distinct Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
March 2006- Demonbow. It was one of the first gaia items I quested and I still own it even after acquiring it. I still very much like it- since I enjoy wings~

Girl-Crazy Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I like the collectible from March 2009 because I love Spring and I love earthy things. biggrin

Dapper Darling

2,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Spring Nymph is my all time favorite March MC. the timing of the release was perfect with spring just around the corner, and the inricacies of the design were flawless. I absolutely love it, and wish I had it.

Pup

I think my all time favorite March Collectible has to be baby seal slippers because it is the most cutest slippers ever. They also have that feeling to where you just wanna hug them. But if they didn't have these slippers, I would go for the fuzzy penguin slippers because penguins are so very cute.! classified_omnomkiki

Dangerous Dabbler

7,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
Kiki Kitty (though puppies are nice, too). Soft, warm, and furry. What more could one ask?

Cute Girl

My favorite is the Kiki Kitty plushie because it's a cat. Your argument is invalid.
Don't forget Mochi the Puppy!!! It's my favourite March MC because how can anyone resist going awww at such a cute, little puppy? Love puppies, cutest things in the world heart (ANDD this puppy definitely won't be running away or getting lost xD)
My favorite march mc is fuzzy penguin slippers! i love them because they are penguins and they are black and white and it was the first item i mainly saved up for!! (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff