Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love Draconis Adamantine ( because of the plantinum ponytail )
It would fit perfectly with my avatar outfit.

Sadly, I can't afford it.
I love it and I really really want it.
I wanna win! I really really want to win!
Oh please pick me this time!

Fuzzy Kitten

21,265 Points
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
heart cat_ninja heart
User Image

Horns of the Demon- June 2004 heart

Why?- Because they were a simple item, the horns were long, or short. Plus, they equipped so well with a lot of the hat items. The newer versions of horns dont equip quite the same, and therefore do not look as good with different hats... Especially the pimpin hats, which I was a big fan of wearing for quite some time, as well as animal ears.

User Image
heart cat_pirate heart

Hygienic Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
LOL....beggars. xD

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Angelic Laces can rock in any elegant and sexy outfits~!

Fused Senshi

12,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Magical Girl 50
I like the Black Sheep set cause it's super cute and it matches' my Zodiac sign, (plus you can become the sheep) emotion_awesome and i like the Royal Key master cause it look's cute and stylish with the sheep costume... heart ..... emotion_brofist User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

4,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm going to say Prima Poppet I have always loved ribbon dancers.
I Do Like All Of The Monthly Collectibles But My Favorite Ones Are The Plushies And The Fuzzy Penguin Slippers. I Like Them Because For As Long As I Can Remember And Become Part Of This Gaian Family I Have Always Wanted Them. In Almost All Of The Dream Avi's I have Made, One Of These Items Have Been In Them And I Just Cant Wait To Finally Buy Them, Though It Will Take Me A While. heart
Good luck to everyone!

Wealthy Entrepreneur

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
if im too late.... sweatdrop

the june collectible that i find badass, (yes badass ) has to be the dark halo because think about it, who wouldn't want to be the dark angel or some role play? The white is just white you know.. get's dirty quickly. But black....once you go black you never go back.

That's just my opinion. Highly doubt this will be read but i tried.

Sparkly Fatcat

My favorite june monthly collectible would be Cloud from 2007. It gives off an angelic look. And the color white matches almost everything.

Gracious Fatcat

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My favorite June Collectible is the Dark Halo from 2006. It's so cool. I'm kinda split between the dark and Angelic side, so the idea of a Dark Halo intrigues me. heart heart I love them all though. My b-day is in June so it sucks because I can never get them. >.<

Amorous Exhibitionist

17,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image

Love me or hate me. . .

Augh! Hardest month ever to decide on my favorite, it's almost a tie between dark halo and cloud, but I'll go with my Dark Halo since it's the item I've owned for the longest, and the coloring of it goes with EVERY black item on gaia smile

Either way I'm on your mind.

Art by Blaq Blue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas