Welcome to Gaia! ::

my favorite junecollectable is the dark halo because it makes my avatar look so cool but sadly i dont have enough yet to get it so im working up to it plz pick me for the winner of this contest ^^

Dangerous Seeker

I like the 2008 Black Ops Gear and why I like it you people hade to thing about Metal Gear Solid and that's why I like it so much and Metal Gear Solid is, a stealth action video game by Hideo Kojima. The game was developed by Konami Computer Entertainment Japan and first published by Konami in 1998 for the PlayStation video game console. It is the sequel to Kojima's early MSX2 computer games Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. The game featured cinematic cutscenes rendered using the in-game engine and graphics, as well as voice acting in numerous codec sequences.

Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I like Empress Cotton because its very detailed and elegant. blaugh

Dangerous Seeker

I like the 2008 Black Ops Gear and why I like it you people hade to thing about Metal Gear Solid and that's why I like it so much and Metal Gear Solid is, a stealth action video game by Hideo Kojima. The game was developed by Konami Computer Entertainment Japan and first published by Konami in 1998 for the PlayStation video game console. It is the sequel to Kojima's early MSX2 computer games Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. The game featured cinematic cutscenes rendered using the in-game engine and graphics, as well as voice acting in numerous codec sequences.

Dangerous Seeker

June is honestly my favorite month for the collectibles. They are the best out of all the other months in my opinion. From the Angelic Halo to the Prima Poppet, they are all just amazing and wonderful. My favorite two out of all of them would definitely be either Western Zodiac or Celestial Veil. If I had to choose between one of them, it would be the Western Zodiac one. My reason for being in love with this item, is because I am so interested in the Western Zodiac. It just seems so interesting how a lot of the stuff is actually relevant to the person. I have had my eye on that item for a while, and it would be amazing if I somehow got my hands on that one.

Have a nice day smile

Dapper Genius

Draconis Adamantine. It's just beautiful! And it has a sword! You can't beat swords. Unless you have a pen. Or a tank. But swords look the coolest by far.

Noob

Horns of the Demon because right now I just have the poser version equipped. smile (Alruna's Rose horns.)

Romantic Lover

4,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
I really love Angelic Lace just because I personally like lingerie items and that one has to be one of the nicest ones.

Dangerous Seeker

Friendly Businesswoman

8,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I, persoanlly, like Kandi Kitten and Bee Sting.
Kandi Kitten because I just love cats and Bee Sting because it makes me think of Bumblebee from "Transformers". (He's my fav heart )

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
I liked the Bone Dragon Helm because it kind of looks like the skull on Cubone's head from Pokemon >w<

Dangerous Seeker

Friendly Businesswoman

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Angelic Lace heart

Dangerous Seeker

I like the 2008 Black Ops Gear and why I like it you people hade to thing about Metal Gear Solid and that's why I like it so much and Metal Gear Solid is, a stealth action video game by Hideo Kojima. The game was developed by Konami Computer Entertainment Japan and first published by Konami in 1998 for the PlayStation video game console. It is the sequel to Kojima's early MSX2 computer games Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. The game featured cinematic cutscenes rendered using the in-game engine and graphics, as well as voice acting in numerous codec sequences. emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff