Welcome to Gaia! ::

Damascus Armor

As it's the only collectable that when it's searched in the market it doesn't say it's a collectable..

ITS LIKE A HIDDEN ONE!
well I absolutely loved the assassin guise mc from 2008 it completed my more fantasy looking collection and i love the outfit persoanaly i'd never leave home without it if I could have my way lol but I can't dress like my avi >.<

Simply Keira's Husband

Hitched Partner

My all time favorite January Monthly Collectible is Masterpieces (January 200 cool . It has several very different poses, each one special and which I use over and over. The gold cercle is an excellent background to show off any number of designs using gold items. The scarves also are elegant without being girly (speaking as a male who appreciates non-girly items). The pale skin and eyes are other worldly and create a je ne sais quoi ambiance. I don't use the Venus on the Half Shell pose, which is a tip of the hat to Botticelli's painting of Venus, but I enjoy seeing others use it to cosplay Venus or other female.

Demonic Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
obviously silver sprite.
i can go around and piss people off, acting like navi from zelda xd

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
January 2011, Ascended Demon. It provides a pleasant contrast to the demonic/dark items, while not bordering on fluffy angelic territory.
Favorite collectable is from 2011. Nogitsune is still my favorite item but i lost it when i got hacked along with four more collectables. emo emo cry cry crying crying

Hopeless Warlock

22,850 Points
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Streaker 200
My favorite January collectable is the Ascended Demon.
I love the fact that it is white and demonic, and the horns and wings remind me of Alruna, which I do like a lot as well.
It's just an awesome item~
                                2007 - Gift of the Goddess. I'm pretty sure it was the first MC I ever bought, and I wore it for a long time. I think it's unique, and has a cute style. :)

P.S. My kitty is in hyper mode. But no worries, he is set to stun, not kill.

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200
i don't relly have one

Hygienic Citizen

my favorite would have to be this years, I love both the sprite (especially the little cape and the tabard) and yuki otoko (pretty much all of teh items. I love the cleaness of the sprite and I also just really like white sparkly items. Yuki Otoko has the warrioresque theme that I enjoy to have in alot of my avis <3
Well, if I had to pick just ONE, I would say it's Nogitsune.

I reminds me of Naruto, which was the first anime I ever watched way back when, so it holds some sentimental value.

Shirtless Winner

׺°"˜`"°º×I feel your care saturated in the seas
As the waves are pushed by the calm, warm breeze
:.

My favorite January monthly collectible is 2011's Ascended Demon.

I love neutral colors as they go with anything and I like accessory and accent items over larger pieces.
The Ascended Demon accommodates both of these preferences with its white color and subtle forms, such as the tail, horns, and wings.

.:Touched by the dancing of the leaves
Dancing, dancing in the Ocean Breeze
׺°"˜`"°º×

Anxious Hunter

I think my favourite is probably Masterpieces; the skin is just lovely and I love the Starry Night scarf. It's just an overall very classy item.

Wind-up Waffles

I love my Nogitsune (Jan. '11)... but my favorite is the Chain Wallet ('04). I've always wanted one because it looks just like my first wallet irl. xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff