Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ascended Demon is my favorite. I always argued of a demon rising away from the hells, and then you came out with this item. It's not often that you come out with a white item with that much appeal either.

11,075 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Signature Look 250
Angelic bracelet c:

Its adds alittle bit of awesomeness c: who wouldent want it??

Luminous Millionaire

17,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
This MC's are my fav ones. I like the Sprite one better though. (:

Sparkly Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
My favorite MC was Scarlet Rose cause, well, I like roses and it has pretty hairpiece accessories. 3nodding
my favorite thing is new cloths, because i dont like having the same old thing we allways do but CHEEPER PLEASE!!!!!

Klousable's Princess

Cute Shoujo

11,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User ImageUser Image
S p a r k l e e
S a y s : :
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

>> torn between chain wallet and silver sprite...
i'll say chain wallet. (:
cute, but too expensive for my tastes sweatdrop
<<

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Distinct Gekko

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
The scarlet Sprite, of January 2009.

The reason i like it so much is because it doesn't have just one big item that takes up 90% of the avatar, meaning that anyone else wearing that item will look exactly like you. Instead it has lots of smaller things, that you can use to mix and match make an unique avatar. Furthermore, though the items themselves look elegant and pretty, when mixed with other Gaian items they can become something a fierce protective person would wear, something a beautiful elegant person would wear, something a cute avatar would wear, or even something a sinister avatar would wear. Though I am not 100% sure about this, I also believe that it is unisex. Last time I checked, not every item on Gaia is unisex, and this tends to drive people batty. If you have any more reason to doubt why I love 2009's Scarlet Sprite above the other January monthly items, answer me this: what's NOT to love about it?

Partying Lunatic

Masterpieces is probably my fave from January collectibles. It's so useful for making avis and you don't need ink to do it. xD
I think my favorite would be Masterpieces. It was one of the first items related to classical art I had seen on Gaia, and it has several useful poses. I remember really wanting the starry night scarf when it was released. xD
My favorite from January would have to be Ascended Demon. I love the white tail, wings and horns, they go great with some of my outfits c:

7,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • PvP 200
my favorit mounthly collectible f all times was the july 2004 mounthly collectible which included the steel plated headband and the Kitsune Mask because it remindes me of my favorit ninjaa from naruto / naruto shippuden it reminds me of itachi uchiha in is anbu days
Silver Sprite is my favorite January MC, partly because the white cape and tabard are so elegant, but mostly because I love "I Am" poses!

Unicorn

January 2005: Demonic Pendant

Why? Because I like the glowiness of it, and it's old school, kinda like me. emotion_bigheart

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Masterpieces because of the white skin and picasso face. I love items that change your face.

Fluffy Prophet

I like aquatica, because it is so sparkly and detailed, and fantasy based.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff