Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
My favorite January MC is surprisingly this years one;
Yuki Otoko. I adore it; because of the color scheme and how the skin is so beautiful c:

Aged Fatcat

Ascended Demon. smile
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11i love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11if i win though give it to rex2189 he is my friend.he gave me monthly collectibles once and that was so nice!and plus he needs it.because he was hacked and lost everything any ways.so dont give it to me give it to rex if i win.
I chose the Assassin's guise as my favorite January MC. People think its weird that a girl can like guns, which really its not. I LOVE THEM. I shoot with my dad and earn trophies for it. So i just think its really cool that you guys came out with a sniper rifle, machine guns, and wicked sword/ knife things~ <3 that's why its my favorite January MC.

Sweetheart

17,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Magical Gems 500
If i had to pick one out of my favorites it would have to be Coco Kitty Plushie from 2005.
It just reminds me of My cats at home. heart
My favourite was Masterpieces, because i liked the face of picasso because it was interesting.
My favorite MC was presented in January of 2009. The Scarlet Sprite is the best January collectable in my opinion because I like how the dress is see-through so you can have other layers under it and still be able to see them.

Virtuous Player

8,325 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
That would probably be the Assassin's Guise of 2008. It's a really cool one with all the assassin stuff.

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Honestly, I've always been a fan of the Assassin's Guise from January of '08. I originally got it for a cosplay of Irvine Kinneas from FF8, but I found it works really well for just about any occasion you might want a gun-toting avatar. I also really like the hood on it. It would be well suited for cosplaying a D&D rogue or, as the name of the item implies, an assassin.

SadDoggo's King

My favorite MC is the MC letter...
Cause I JUST LOVE IT AND YOU'LL LOVE IT 2!!
My favorite collectible is Yuki Otoko i like this one because it will finish my avi nd its a pretty cool item razz
Interesting

Desirable Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The vampire hunter hat. BECAUSE IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME! I love the way it looks and you can put a couple of them together and you look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome.
Especially if your a zombie, it makes you look normal, even if your skin is green. Plus I love the bullets that I can put everywhere, SO AWESOME! heart
I loved the emo bag! It is so simple yet so good with everything! ^^

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
my favourite is the November 2010 Gilt Thorns because its super pretty heart
& wearable with other stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash