Welcome to Gaia! ::

Assasin's guise. Love the cloak. and i liked the pic in the item museum for that mc too biggrin

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Layla, it is the one of the most beautiful MC's there has been. I love all the option is gives to use.

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i would say the Nogitsune monthly collectible from jan 2011 is my favourite since it would be pretty cool to make a naruto avatar using the nine tail form!
Masterpieces is amazing. I've used it in a number of avis, and I like the inspiration of it.
yuki Otoko because i like cool looking swords

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nogitsune is my favorite Monthly collectible. It looks awesome and demonic! biggrin
ICE prince biggrin

7,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Layla ^_^ It's just so exotic and pretty :3

6,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
The Nogitsune from the January 2011 Collection is my favourite. I like it the most out of the January Monthly Collection because it has an Asian touch to it. I especially like the Regal Robes because it is such a nice kimono.

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'll go with Ascended Demon, as it sounded cool to have. Thanks.
Assassin's Guise from January 2008.

Because it is one of the few collectibles I was not able to lay my paws on.

Lonely Lunatic

12,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart Ascended Demon
because the MC make ur avi look all devilishyyyyy and it kind go with everythingg u can wear LOLZ biggrin hope i win .... and HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Interesting Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
cool.. xp but i dnt think i win .. hahahaha sweatdrop
Masterpieces from January08. i remember it was quite popular and frequent for sellers and questers. Wasn't it one of the first few "skin" item? The artistique and history was what really got me interested in the item. But back then 20k was massive and Masterpieces just somehow slipped away, but remained as "THE masterpiece". A definite classic and my favourite 3nodding
Thanks for jogging my memory to all those good January items!
I would have to say January 2009: Scarlet Sprite; I love how it's colorful and sparkly! I love the ethereal look of it which is way I also love this year's January Monthly Collectible: Silver Sprite! mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff