Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like the new jan 2012 collectibles mainly because i cant view any of the previous years right now I think something is wrong with the site there.

Wealthy Genius

9,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Nogitsune is my favorite January collectible because it was the item listed in the first entry for this contest and using it means I don't have to actually research this month's items.
Masterpieces.

Interesting Lunatic

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
CHAIN WALLET FOR THE CHAINS!!!
January 2009 Scarlet Sprite is my favorite. When I was little I loved fairies and other Mythological creatures and I love the bold bright scarlet color.

Partying Sweetheart

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
i forget the year it was but my favorite collectable was autumn glory. i like it cause it had to deal entirely with nature. It was the colors and the natural look that i loved about it.

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
    11's ascended demon. gotta love that strappy body suit. ;w;

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My favorite was definitely Nogitsune from 2011. I thought the mask was pure awesome, as well as the robes you got for the item. The red and black color scheme on it works really well with a lot of other items you guys have released.

Naughty Sex Symbol

17,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I love the chain wallet, but I think I will always find reasons to wear my demonic pendant.

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'm stuck between last years Nogitsune and this years Yuki Otoko! biggrin Currently using both because I love them! heart
I really loved January 2011's. I made my avi into that outfit because I liked the color and style. I also like this year's because it would match perfect with my current avi lol.

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
mt favorite is ascended demon, i love the tail n little wings its sooo cute!plus it looks so pure and evil at the same time biggrin <3<3<3<3
I liked them all because you guys can do no wrong!!
I would have to say Nogitsune.
I love the pokemon nine tails from pokemon (obviously). Im not a total nerd for pokemon, but I love the character. I also like fox's and cat's. Nogitsune's nine tails are really cute. Kinda wish I had enough for it thouth ^-^;
My favorite is the Angelic Bracelet!!! I love that blue and gold, especially the blue. I also love the angelic themed items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff