Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mine would have to be jan 2012 I love the Silver Sprite, with the cape and the glimmering tabard it is absolutly beautiful heart

Mega Lunatic

I personally really like the Ascended demon which came out January 2011. I like it because it adds a slightly demonic flare to a white avatar, showing that looks can be deceiving.

3,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I dont really know because I never really got a single monthly collectible. I just didnt have enough gold and yea I never even got one before :/ But it would be great to get receive since my birthday is on January ^-^ but at the same time im not actually responding to your question because i never bought one so... yea I hope im lucky on this one :3

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Gift of Goddess<-- ^^ fav because it is so cute and I love items that has many awesome purposes ^^ thank you gaia-sama heart

In a relationship with WitchilyWayless

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
My favorite January MC is "Chain Wallet" since I like the concept of a chain wallet overall, wishing I had on in real life. But Gaia is just as good so why not make my avi have one and look fantastic, a nifty little accessory that gives an extra edge to any look?

Shameless Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Despite having only one pose and being pretty much forgotten I still like the Chain Wallet since it was the first MC (formerly donation item) I ever owned, in fact its the first January MC in Gaia history.

Long-time Gatekeeper

14,000 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100
January 2011 Monthly Collectable
I liked the Ascended demon because of all the wonderful outfits that went with it.
It even helped me out with an idea while I was drawing, especially the whip emotion_yatta

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Assassin's Guise- not only do I still wear it from time to time, but by giving me the same kind of gun formerly wielded only by Zhivago and Edmund, I felt directly connected to the plot- a connection lacking in many other MCs.

Shy Gaian

yes! masterpieces, I'm questing for it.. so naturally it already means that i like it. its cool how art is incorporated in this item. its different from the usual items and thats why i love it..
Masterpieces from Jan 08, which I'm using right now!

Supreme Gaian

17,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
My favorite collectible is January 2007s 'Gift of the Goddess'.

It taught me about all the different goddesses from around the world: From Greece, Athena, goddess of wisdom and courage. Japan's Kaguya-hime, the goddess of the moon. The feminine goddess in Hinduism, Durga. Lastly the Egyptian Goddess of mothering and nature, Isis.

These goddesses sparked interest in me and I looked up information on them. I leaned more about them in high school as well!

Learning about them made more cultural and curious about how other countries do things, whether it's religious, celebrations, Gods and/or Goddesses. I still own the item and I'm glad I do!

Glitch

My favourite January Monthly Collectible would be the Gift of the Goddess - I love those sleves and the shoes ♥

Dapper Lunatic

I really like the Ascended Demon, it is the perfect item to finish off an already nice avi.

Lucky Prophet

31,575 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
2009's Order of Atlantis is really cool-looking. I only have ever gotten one MC (last December's), but if I had gotten others, the Order of Atlantis would be on that list of ones I wanted. I'm a huge sucker for armor and capes, for one. I'm also a sucker for adventure and the picture especially captured this heroic adventure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff