Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sage Zeroni's Kouhai

Intellectual Humorist

╔══════════════╗

My all time favorite January MC has to be Ascended Demon.
This MC is sexy and drop-dead gorgeous, but it's also white like winter.
Creating an icy avatar with this item is no problem at all.
I also love that though it may be white, it's got a demonic aspect to it. A lovely piece byfar.

╚══════════════╝

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
Masterpieces. It was so elegant and inspired...
There are so many great January MC's, but my favorite must be for the year 2011. The two items both have a timeless elegance, warping history and legend together. All of the itemes have fun distinct poses that can blend with so many other outfits, and give a spark of personality to the avatars.

Golden Gekko

Nogitsune from 2011 was my favorite, because it had really cute stuff on it. I sold it though and I kind of wish I didn't.

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i've never had a monthly collectable , but i would really like to know and see what it is <3 biggrin So , i really hope i win so i get an experiece , thanks. <3 :]
i like the Nogitsune cat_ninja
i like this years collectiples
definitely gift of the goddess.. i really loove how I can use it for anything. I loove the athenas cape, shoes, the wings of isis and the celestial robe. i love how whenever I make an avatar in tektek, this item is always included in my list.

Lonely Star

I'd have to say Gift of the Goddess is my favourite of January. I love that it involves so many cultures in one item.

(And my second favourite is Masterpiece, because I love art and it's wonderful to see art represented here.)

Beloved Kitten

My favorite MC from 2011 is Ithilldyn Armor. It has a great armor look and I absolutely LOVE the hair!!

Wealthy Bunny

23,025 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Silver Sprite is Beautiful! Because it is so soft and mysterious, like the snow!

Maiko Denari's Husband

Distinct Hunter

7,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
My personal Favorite MC is the December 03 cause of the Angelic and Nitemare scarf is the coolest and will always be the coolest items around.

Fluffy Kitten

Chain Wallet
It's one of those oldies that's so simple, but ridiculously expensive, therefore I covet it
whee
Hm... I would have to say Assassin's Guise. I like it because it surely would hide you like you seem like a spy. It pretty much adds personality to an avatar when you put it on. ALSO, It's well designed and cool. c:

Dalndox's Husbando

Wistful Fatcat

10,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

I really liked the Masterpieces item for a loooong time. <3
Almost all of my avis consisted of the skin without the hair, and the nouveau ring~
Such an awesome combo at the time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces