Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
I can''t really decide which I like best their all great!

8,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
i like the 2011 Wendy's Care its so beautiful and i've been saving up for 1year already eek lol
Demonic Pendant.. i remember when it came out, it was just soo amazing. I like how its simple and it just is what it is: straight to the point, just a pendant. smile )

Lucky Bunny

10,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Gift of The Goddes

Why Because i Always Loved wings and the Athena's Shoes and Laurels Are so Awesome for the Wings
Mine would probably be Ascended Demon, because it fits me in general but also you can find a way to use it when you are in one of those moods where you just feel dark and just want to hide from everything in the world. I am also generally a dark colours person over anything brightly coloured, because i really just like them more and the darker colours fit with just about anything smile

Shameless Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I have to say that the Sword of Ageis is my all time fave of the January monthly collectibles because it was the first one i ever got.
Masterpieces

Lonely Consumer

20,300 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Scarlet Sprite from Jan 09 because I adore the colour red, and the dress that comes along with that MC is really pretty and unique.

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
my favorite is horns of the demon because its so cool cool

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Though sadly I don't any of them, my favorite collectable from a past January is the Assassin's guise from 2008, the outfit(s) just really look freaking sweet!

Supreme Duck

My favorite one was from January 2005 because it was one of the very first items I ever had on Gaia.

Also because the older MC's were more awesome looking than some of the ones now.
They were pretty outstanding and quite easy to match with for avis.

They'll always have a nostalgic meaning worth remember for me.
The Ascended demon!! Aside from the fact that im questing for it & it goes well with my soon to be avi, i love its versatility.. from tail to wings to whip to armor. Plus it looks cool, it looks so bad (as in evil) but at the same time looks so good. (i mean to say it looks demonic, but it actually isnt, i like it that way) heart
I am going to go with Jan 2011- Ascended Demon.
As you can tell, its one of my most favorite items, cause Im wearing it right now :3
Honestly, I didn't even know it was a Jan. collectible. But I love it because its the perfect last touch to any outfit I'm wearing, its mischievous and adorable.
my favorite january MC is masterpieces because it is composed of many of the greatest art pieces in history.

Tasha_Earth's Significant Otter

Wheezing Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Chain Wallet.
emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff