Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image

Want to Win a January 2012 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite January Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday January 30th 2012 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite January MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite January MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a January MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.
  • Entries must not include any explicit or inappropriate words or phrases.

When the contest has ended, Monday January 30th 2012 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a January 2012 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and granted their prize directly into their inventory. Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

Feral Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Heckler 50
Favorite collectable... is from 2011. Nogitsune is still my favorite item, but I had to sell it to make new avatars.

It always reminded me of the times when I was little and couldn't draw tails for anything. They were pretty good looking on my avatar too. ;3

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Mine is probably Masterpieces. That white skin is surprisingly useful. I really like the Embroidered Mantle too, which is just beautifully colored.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Hmm... difficult.. *smoothes her beard thoughtfully*

ETA: January 2011, Ascended Demon
I think it's a really nicely made set of items plus the I like the description of a demon "turned good." Also, the belt top is slightly Gaga-esque to me. whee

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Awesome! another contest whee
January 2011
Because i felt it had a sense of evil, and mortal
tyhe emo bag is pretty cool its s imple messenger bag and has classic style

Time-traveling Gaian

blaugh Masterpieces

Fashionable Nerd

My favorite January monthly collectible is Ascended Demon because I have a demon side. This item really fits my persona, so it's obviously my favorite.

Lonely Exhibitionist

Angelic Bracelet because it was one of my very first MCs so it will always have a place in my heart!

Merry Rogue

18,215 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Masterpieces.
Because it's easier to equip that to have white skin than collect all those white ink bottles!

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
the first one!

Lonely Loiterer

14,675 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I like Bani the bunny. He's so cute and has so many poses. And there are also several cute outfits as well. There's a bunny hat, bunny arm and leg warmers, and a bunny jacket!

Noob

Chain wallet for sure cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas