Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
My February MC of all time had to be Juno's lace due to the great combination. The beauty and elegance is a agreement on this item. This MC is one of the most creative yet magnificent creation of MC's.
Celebrity Date
Because it was the first "person" item
And I remember the hype about it as if it where yesterday. x)

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
My favorite February Monthly collectible, is probably the Chyaku Norisu...
I quested it once before and I think I'm going to quest it again :3

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
feb 2009 Grizzly coat, no doubt the best item the claws are cute and the coat looks amazing and the backpack is so cool this was an easy pic for me! lol
The Lunar Cloak. Because I love the moon and everything that has to do with it. And it's a beautiful piece.

Magical Nerd

My favourite Febuary MC is The Chyaku Norisu Scarf 2006 collectible item seems to be the best for me ever since i Started .. Lol... "quited soo much times" but 2006 was my orginal time i started playing gaia so.. ever since i would say thats my favorite biggrin

im still such a newb D: ><"

Mega Nerd

15,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
i have to say the most recent one, Juno's Lace is my favorite February monthly collectible. i love elegant items. and lace sure is elegant and very pretty. ^^

Vicious Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
My favourite february collectible item is the Celestial wrap from 2007 mrgreen

I'm very intrested in astronomy and also studying astrophysics. The spiral galaxy reminds me for the galaxy M51 which I am currently trying to photograph. This spring I will be stationed at the Roque de los Muchachos Observatory on Tenerife island. Well anyhow, space is inspiring and this item is a proof of its beauty 4laugh
I like the Zony MP3 player biggrin
Well i absolutelty love music heart heart heart
Also...i find it amusing....(zony or sony)
I also love the company sony cuz of PS3
^favorite game on PS3-LittleBig Planet biggrin

Gekko

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
LUNAR CLOAK
because Batman is kewl!!!!

Hallowed Rogue

12,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Four Horsemen, which I'm actually saving up for right now. It was one of the first items I kept equipped on my constantly (Like Kaya), and I love the entire thing...Though I do favor War and Death. <3 And the scythe is the best one ever.
Of all time.
LUNAR CLOAK :: It's daring and mystic in one. Adds the perfect touch to a an amazing avatar.

It is said that, when night falls, it is the moon goddess Lunaris
spreading her cloak over the sky to regain her kingdom from the sun god Apollus.
ALL OF THEM.
BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE JUST SO FREAKIN' CREATIVE.

7,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I defiantly like the very first collectable that ever came out, it contained Angelic Halo I believe. It was the very beginning of the monthly collectables and it was a hit. Gotta respect the classics.

Manly Lunatic

12,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Conversationalist 100
the four horsemen. im really into mythology and the apacolypse is the most fun part of it. the four horsemen allows you to become the bringer of apacolypse

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff