Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Four Horsemen, it's awesome!!

O.G. Prophet

My favorite February MC is probably the Celebrity Date. When I wear it, I can pretend like someone loves me, even though I am forever alone! 8D

Friendly Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
CELEBRITY DATE! I would never feel alone again smile
I <3 Juno's Lace. Birds are pretty, so I like to wear them on my body.
Four Horseman. I've used that one many times, cause it came with like 3-4 different weapons, and was just a great item for RP reasons.

Devoted Grabber

10,000 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
i_epic_panda_i
scarlet rose is so beautiful

Agreed. 3nodding @Panda- Can't PM you back because of your profile settings. So "hiya."

Hilarious Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Member 100
  • Flatterer 200
I like Juno's Lace the best already! I think it will become even more popular as time goes by, and more people try it.

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
My favorite would have to be Scarlet rose because, one, its so pretty, and two, you can do so much with it. You get a rose in your hair, or a dress, or beautiful petals falling - its so versatile! =D

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i like the february MC because of the djinn baharat.. its so eyptic hehe!

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
My favorite February MC...ugh, if I had to choose, it would be the 2010 Scarlet Rose. All of the choices are interesting and pretty (I would wear all of them!). And red. I do like red. lol
My favorite February MC would defiantly be the scarlet rose. It's my favorite because I absolutely heart LOVE heart roses and the rose dress is soooooo cute 3nodding ! I also like it because I have always wanted a MC involved with roses and now I have it!
I like Chyaku Norisu Scarf because it has a cute bow and who doesnt like a cute scarf?? :3
Hava Cookie\
i_epic_panda_i
scarlet rose is so beautiful

Agreed. 3nodding @Panda- Can't PM you back because of your profile settings. So "hiya."
^.^ how is u and ill try to change that
Dear Gaia,

My all time favorite February monthly collectible is the 2010 Grim Reaper
This is because I loved the juxtaposition of this grim, creepy item coming out in a month of happiness and love. I always imagined the creator of it back at Gaia inc. with no valentine just thinking 'If I can't be happy, noone can!' and then I feel really sad for them because everyone should have a valentine on valentine's day. But then I think, well they work at Gaia so they pretty much get paid to do awesome stuff. Besides my elaborate story line, I also enjoyed the item itself. I found it was very well put together and worth the gold. And getting to play the role of death was pretty fun as well (:

Thank you for listening~ EgyptiianPrincess

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces