I like the fourhorse men(:

Just a bit weird but it's ok

Witty Conversationalist

8,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
This one is tough...
If I had to pick, though; I would say that this very month's Djinn Baharat is sublime.
I know that there have been many monthly collectibles, and people like to pick the oldest ones for value's or sentiment's sake...but I love the aesthetic qualities and uniqueness of this item. Juno's Lace is gorgeous, yes. But The Djinn beats it out in my book since there are just so many white, frilly items. The Djinn Baharat has poses that are well suited to either gender avatar, and the colors are beautiful.
my favorite monthly collectible is this months because you are so kind to hold a contest for it and i have never had a monthly collectible for the 4 ears i have had on gaia so please developer let me have this MC! crying

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I MUST HAVE THE NITEMARE SCARF!!! BEEN @ IT FOR 2 YEARS!! GIVE IT TO ME! ARRGGG!
unfortunately I'll never become an invincible ninja like Hayabusa and Hayate if I dont get it. Plz i really need it to reach my Awesomeness...WAIT!...my OBSCURANESS! mwhahaha!!! ninja

Generous Noob

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Chyaku Norisu Scarf I love this item to bits and I used to own it I sold it and I am now saving the gold for a much more expensive item, the Chyaku Norisu Scarf is my fave by far, I mean who wouldn't love the flowing redness and the many ways you can wear it, it was fitting with both Male and Female avatars and you could wear it with just about any outfit! heart

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • First step to fame 200
why 2012 of course! smile
Teh_Ems
This one is tough...
If I had to pick, though; I would say that this very month's Djinn Baharat is sublime.
I know that there have been many monthly collectibles, and people like to pick the oldest ones for value's or sentiment's sake...but I love the aesthetic qualities and uniqueness of this item. Juno's Lace is gorgeous, yes. But The Djinn beats it out in my book since there are just so many white, frilly items. The Djinn Baharat has poses that are well suited to either gender avatar, and the colors are beautiful.

Beloved Friend

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
my fave monthly gaia_diamond collectible of february is sweetie delight, heart heart heart
because it is sweet and cute and i love the yum_strawberry strawberries! 4laugh emotion_yatta emotion_yatta
and the cupcakes :3 yum_cupcake emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

15,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
AFK Scarf because of the adorable kitten pose

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200
After going through all the past February MCs I'm deciding to settle on AFK scarf from Feb. 2011! It's a recent item reminiscent of Gaia's old days, the hats and all, just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside (and I'm really glad I proofread because I almost just typed 'warm and fussy'). heart

It was also one of the first items I gifted to someone to complete their dream avatar. The fuzzy feeling comes at me from all angles when it comes to this item. It practically hurls fuzzy feelings directly at my face, and I'm so clumsy I can't possibly avoid it, so my face gets smashed by these happy fuzzies flying out of this scarf.

Or something like that. 8D

Questionable Genius

12,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
I like the 2009 Grizzly Hood the best out of the February Monthly Collectables. While I did like both of this years ones, the Grizzly Hood won out just because of it's not one of the sparkly frilly items that seem to be in mass production now. The Grizzly Hood isn't something you would say is extremely cute, but it shows off a more traditional punkish outfit and can be combined with other items that can pull off the cute look or can be more hardcore look. That dexterity in wardrobe choices makes it ideal. Not to mention that it isn't just a shirt pants hat/hair and items that makes up most mc's now, but gloves and SHOES! How many mc's come with their own shoes? we have had 210 monthly collectables. 23, with mr. grizly, have had shoes plus more recently there have been 3 leg modifiers. About 10% have had shoes. It is around 90% for ones that have shirts. It's nice to have unique shoes.

Also it is a backpack (something else truly unique) and it comes as a somewhat loving bear as well. Who could say no to that?
Definitely the Grizzly Hoodie.

It's cute, but creepy with the claws and teeth around the hood.
It's like...it wants to eat you, but you're okay with it because it's so cute.

I love it. c:
The Celestial wrap was my favorite.

At that time, I was opting for a blue color scheme for my avatar.
This item really completed my look.

Shy Businesswoman

I love the Juno mc smile and the reason why is because lace is fun and girly and it makes me feel very beautiful smile

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Chyaku Norisu Scarf its red and flowy and beautiful

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items