Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Juno's Lace is so beautiful and delicate.
My Fav February MC is this year's because it's really pretty.
My favorite February MC is this years'! Juno's Lace and Djinn Baharat are both amazing, but I prefer Djinn because just looking at the poses seems to take me to a distant and faraway land. It also reminds me of the Dry Dry Outpost in Paper Mario 64! :'D

Quotable Lunatic

Black wolf of the July 2009, because up to this day I could think of no better hat to wear. It's fluffy, black, and I always liked werewolves but I didn't wanna wear a wolf MASK because itd feel odd for me, so I got a wolf HEADGEAR, which was perfect for me.
this contest is so cool

Excitable Wife

personally, i would have to say that Juno's lace is my favorite for this month. maybe even in my top 10 since I've been here. It has a really clean, soft feel to it that seems so inviting while also giving off a hint of royalty to put distance between it and a viewer. It has a simple yet complex design that can be used in hints for many different combinations to create several moods and styles. Also, that dress is gorgous >w< heart maybe i'm thinking to far into it, but it really appeals to me for the artistic vibes I get from it.

Salty Firestarter

The new Juno's Lace.
February has always been the month that I don't want anything... Juno broke that pattern.
burning_eyes Well Me I kinda have two Fav's... for the February Monthly Collectible,
Well the first one I love is the Celestial Wrap,
becasue it's all cosmic and you come make so many great av's with it,
yet I also like the newest one..
Legendary Mage,
because it's fun with the eyes and legs leaning
on nothing, and is al vary mystical.. hahaha

Romantic Lover

8,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
well, I never bought any, but I liked every single one. But I think my fav so far is January 2012: Yuki Otoko & Silver Sprite.

Kitten

Bubu kitty plushie because I like cats and it soo cute whee

Hot Firestarter

Legendary Mage! I am a magician at heart!!

Magical Warrior

Okay, I really gave this one a lot of thought and I know for certain what my answer is.

Hands-down, my favorite MC is the Vampire Hunter Hat. This item was released during October of 2007, the year that I joined gaia. This item went along with the theme of the halloween event that year and basically reminds me of that event, which for me personally is an experience that has never been topped anywhere.

More than that, my first Vampire Hunter Hat was a gift to me from someone who at that time I didn't know very well. But that gift opened the door to a friendship that soon blossomed into romance. I can't say for certain whether the entire thing hinged upon this one item specifically or not, but this is the item that was part of that and for that reason it's the item that is most meaningful to me.

Btw, she and I are still together today. biggrin

OG Gaian

9,775 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
My All time fav february MC would have to be february of 2006: Chyaku Norisu Scarf, because of how it was the biggest items to come out in that year. The Chyaku Norisu Scarf's redness and mult uses such as the almost full head wrap and the basic neck scarf would work with almost any mix/match of items. ninja

OvertlyMedicated's Significant Otter

Codebreaking Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
The celestial wrap easily the coolest Feb. monthly collectable. It could be flashy or subdued and the scarf was freaking awesome. Still have mine lol

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
My favorite February MC dates back in February of 2011. The

SUPER SUGOI KAKKOI KAWAII DESU " AFK Scarf ". When I first saw it, I was like " O A O " 'Must

have...' The color combination works really well and it looks so cute in general > w <

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff