Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image

Want to Win a February 2012 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite February Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday February 27th 2012 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite February MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite February MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a February MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.
  • Entries must not include any explicit or inappropriate words or phrases.

When the contest has ended, Monday February 27th 2012 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a February 2012 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and granted their prize directly into their inventory. Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Four Horsemen because it is so charming in it's ugliness. pirate

That half-a-horse pose thing going on is just hilarious

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Chyaku Norisu Scarf 2006 collectible item seems to be the best for me ever since I saw someone have it and asked what the item was called I was in "Ah~" It moves along as if it actual wind was waving it around. The other good thing about it is it could be used for seasons or for a good style for female's or maybe even those that like Touhou they could use the last style for a giant hair bow which I do have to say looks adorably cute....to those that enjoy such a size of a bow but of course females would enjoy it then some guys would. That's the item I say is the best. Well I'm a go now then and quest for that item I just explained about. Half way there now. ^^

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Existential Existence

Me and my bud tried to hoard those items during 08 and man did he keep alot of it. He actual could make a living off of that. ^^7 Oh that freak~

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hetch
Existential Existence

Me and my bud tried to hoard those items during 08 and man did he keep alot of it. He actual could make a living off of that. ^^7 Oh that freak~

lol man that must be the worst hoard decision ever though...they haven't really gone up much. But I guess if you like the Four Horsemen it doesn't matter ;D

Lionheart

I like this year's February MC best because Juno really was a great staff member, and I love all things lace. They also make nice combos with the Daughter of Snows item, and I looooove white and cream.

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Existential Existence
Hetch
Existential Existence

lol man that must be the worst hoard decision ever though...they haven't really gone up much. But I guess if you like the Four Horsemen it doesn't matter ;D

Oh idk they were quite cheap around like 15k-18k of gold and they were okay but I'm okay hoarding gold in zOMG. I', starting buy items that seem high and cheap but they end up going down and cheap that I just sell them afterwards. Gotta step my game up in the marketing. Made my first mil like after a year when I tried it. Nice Avi by the way looks bizarrely cool and peaceful like if I'm actually there. ^///^ /

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hetch
Existential Existence
Hetch
Existential Existence

Oh idk they were quite cheap around like 15k-18k of gold and they were okay but I'm okay hoarding gold in zOMG. I', starting buy items that seem high and cheap but they end up going down and cheap that I just sell them afterwards. Gotta step my game up in the marketing. Made my first mil like after a year when I tried it. Nice Avi by the way looks bizarrely cool and peaceful like if I'm actually there. ^///^ /

Use the MP graphs when you decide to buy stuff...if an item looks like it's at or moving towards a peak don't hoard it until it dips or something.
Thanks, glad you enjoy it. I have a lot of others in my avatar gallery. biggrin Good luck with selling that Horsemen hoard when you do. Each horseman needs a special home!
Chyaku Norisu Scarf. Red, flowy and first thing I ever quested back in 2007.
I didn't even realize the meaning of the name until several years later. lol. orz

Angelic Nitemare

Honestly, I love this month's items! This dress is GORGEOUS!

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

ΟΉ Κ€ ʏ s Ρ‚ Ξ‘ ʟ β™₯ β—• Ο‰ β—•
          ╒═════════════════════════
            My favorite February MC is 2011's Legendary Mage
            because it brought back a piece of Gaia history, the mysterious mage
            that once was basically a mascot of Gaia!
            I love the hair style and the beautiful blues of the cape and hat!
The celestial wrap, homg.
Let me tell you how much I loved this thing when it came out.
Still love it, honestly.
It's so gorgeous and I love that shade of purple so much~
Not to mention it's so perfect to wear with that star skin on the lotus.
That scarf is amazing. And the cloak. And the giant halo. D:
And the meteors can be used for story and non-person avatars, as well as that shiny swirly back thing.
It's kind of fantastic. Just saying. >>

A Lunatic

50,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Survivor 150
User Image
[If you can π–˜π–’π–Žπ–‘π–Š when things go π–œπ–—π–”π–“π–Œ, it means you have someone in mind to π–‡π–‘π–†π–’π–Š.]

My favorite is Juno's Lace from this year. Gorgeous dress and I love the wig. Two thumbs up to the artist emotion_bigheart

♣ cняΧ₯sΡ‚Ξ±β„“ β„“ΞΉΡ”ΠΈΞ±User Image

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
My Favorite February MC of all time is going to have to be Juno's Lace. There have been some great MC's over the years, but with Juno's Lace you have beauty and elegance wrapped up in one. Then there's so many great poses that you can't pick just one pose to use so you have to buy more letters to get more Juno's Lace. I have bought two so far for the dress and sleeves and will likely buy at least one more for the cape.

It's possible I might buy another three to have the cape, veil, and peacock. I just can't find anything to dislike over this Mc. It's very rare for me to buy one Mc, much less two!

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
edit: OH, february MC's.

LUNAR CLOAK.

JUST BECAUSE BATMAN, I MEAN REALLY, DO YOU NEED ANY OTHER REASON.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff