Welcome to Gaia! ::

i like everything because everything on gaia is great! biggrin
Whomper
I think my favorite December MC would have to be the from the first: the Angelic Scarf. It just seems so warm and cozy, and by definition it makes one look angelic. It's very... comforting.
My fav would have to be snow feather because it brings out calmness in people. Plus, I'm really born in early winter so it kind of represents me
My favorite December Monthly C would have to be the Silver Laurels. You can use it as a lovely head piece :3

Beloved Star

Devoted Hunter

angelic scarf, idk why...i just like it cat_3nodding

Hilarious Friend

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
My favorite is Snow Witch MC for December 2007. I love it because it has a mystic winter elegance and comes with 6 items to change looks with.
My favorite is the 2009 silver laurels december mc.

Blessed Fatcat

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
My favorite was the December 2008 Monthly Collectible. I say 2008 because it was really well created(not saying all the other ones wernt.). The way the two items where totally different but they where perfect for each other just made me want to get on. My favorite out of the two though was the Dark Night. The Dark Night was the coolest looking monthly collectible out of the two. It also fit Christmas perfectly for me. I had no snow and that night was extremely dark.
I would have to say Silent Night. *thumbs up* I especially like the shirt that comes with it. Gives it kind of like a dark knight feel.
Angelic Scarf bcuz imma hipster in rl so its my style gotta love them scarfs heart
a tie between winter rose and silver laurels, they are both so elegant smile
My favorite December monthly collectible would be December 2003 the Nightmare scarf. This is my favorite because I like the darker items first off and second because I like the look of the item.
My favorite is the snow feather. c:

I just like the feeling of elegance but...

I mostly like that it is fluffy. Fluff fluff fluff. sweatdrop
my fav are the Silver Laurels they are so pretty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas