Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I think my favorite December MC would have to be the from the first: the Angelic Scarf. :]

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
I used to like the Seraphic Bow...then I took an arrow to the knee.

Tipsy Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
My favorite December MC is definitely Silent Night because it's so elegant and mysterious. It also gives that December-y, wintery feel without being another snowy white item (as great as they are, there are a lot of them!!!).

3,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey rez here and the one "MC" i want and still want is the "Winter Fox Mink" it even still on my wish list. The only reason i have is that i like how it has the rap around the leg style it would look so epic on my avi .
And that the best reason i have lol .

P.S pick me okay you will be granting my wish biggrin

Invisible Browser

I like the Elemental Hair from 2006. Hair can totally change your entire avatar, and there are so many fantastic hairs in the Elemental Hair. My favorite is water though.

Invisible Friend

8,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Invisibility 100
DJ Helsing
User Image

Want to Win a December 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all-time favorite December Monthly Collectible and why?

• Submit your entry before Monday January 2nd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite December MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite December MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a December MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday January 2nd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a December 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and granted their prize directly into their inventory. Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

for me to win well be like billion to one change but i like to win the tm time piece or elemental hair because I'm ben trying to buy one for a good time and if i don't i get to win it all right because i never win a thins like but it wud be so cool if crying i win
i like the silver laurels heart

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
September becuase its my birthday month with the best weather ever!!! not too cold not too hot just perfect like me ^_^

6,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Silver laurels for sure - best head piece for doing any silver themed avatar - elegant, and not too clunky.
sweet sealie, its 4laugh

2,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
iSmexy_Love
My favorite is lusty but I just want the item that really worth than 100 million ! :] Thank alot and I appreciate ! I been working so hard that I try to save but just got hacked so that the reasons why I want to earn it !

I Really Really Wanted the silver laurels !!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

2,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Thank You Letter For August 2006 it has Gwee the dragon. its been my favorite so far =D

2,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
My favorite December MC was the lusty because it look so so cute and the moment I first saw it, I was trying to earn it but I got hacked crying But I'll try my best and my hardness !

2,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
My favorite December MC was the lusty because it look so so cute and the moment I first saw it, I was trying to earn it but I got hacked crying But I'll try my best and my hardness !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff