Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
I quite like the sweet sealie. I tried it on and it looks so cute >///<

Sadly, I am saving my gaia cash for something that I am hoping will appear next year so I couldn't obtain it crying

But I like that one the most because I have a soft spot for cute things =O
My fav is the silver laurels because of how versatile the poses are.

Its just so beautiful and elegant ;]
Angelic scarf ninja

Beloved Flatterer

My favorite of course is angelic scarf I meen it got so popular and the way it looks so buldgy it looks so cute the way it parts and covers the wearers mouth

Heart Hellhound

Silver Laurels <3

Festive Inkling

bubu kitty, reminds me of my own ginger kitty(:

Tipsy Lunatic

hm. I guess my fav december item would be Nitemare Scarf emotion_bigheart
Silver Laurels! They're ever so beautiful~ And in the past, I have made beautiful avatars with them~

Melodious Singing

My favorite December MC is Snow Feather, from 2008. It's white, which is my favorite color, and it's also very gentle and feminine and easy to combine with other items.

Dapper Lunatic

The ice tiara. I loved the flavor text for it.
My favourite MC was the Winter Rose from 2006. It's so beautiful and elegant.

Beloved Giver

8,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I like sweet sealie it is cute and you can use it as a dress and and have a cute little seal pup on your head! Seals are also my fave animals so yea! heart

Friendly Phantom

I'm actually fond of the cute bird in snowfeather, but not of any of the other poses. The Angelic Scarf looks super cute too *v*

Invisible Star

Silver Laurels heart
my favorite December monthly collectible has to be... Silver Laurels. they are just so pretty. I love the silver and the acctual hair thing looks great with any outfit and if i don't want to wear the laurels then they have a dress and the anklets are so pretty. the background is also great the tree is so pretty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff