Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
The OMG Hat because it lets you have different choices of the same item so you can alter your avi anyway you want

alacivita's Wife

Demonic Strawberry

My favorite December MC would have to be the Angelic Scarf because it is very pretty. I love scarfs, and white is one of my favorite colors. It's good for a lot of different style choices and is my all time favorite! heart

7,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Generous 100
My favorite is....OMG hat it sooooo fun to wear.

Lonely Gaian

My favorite December MC is the Angelic Scarf from 2003. Its so pretty and was also one of the items I quested for when I first joined gaia. <3

Lionheart

◄◄◄ ɢαмzєє мαкαяα

*_____* Angelic Scarf! Because it it a gorgeous item and I still want one to this day.
Angelic Scarf. It's a classic. c:
My favorite December MC was the Angelic Scarf ! I loved it because it brought the innocent out in everyone's avvi, we were a wonderful guild of precious little cherubs with light blue scarves ;3
my favorite December Monthly Collectible would have to be the the first the Angelic Scarf. It just was so warm and cozy, and looks awesome.

Nimble Elocutionist

I love my Silver Laurels because of the classical influence and the pretty white color.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Winter Rose. I love the petal dress and the thorny vines over the avatar.

It was simply lovely and came out my first year of gaia.

Lonely Nerd

15,575 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
I love the Time Piece myself since is a unique blend of technology and fashion. Plus I'm a sucker for some steampunk.

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
My favorite collectible from December would be the the Angelic Scarf! The reason being this item fits my personality and it adds a time of softness to an avatar. It helps avatar shine in a white light, while being a great accessory to any outfit. =]

Timid Fatcat

8,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I guess I'll have to go for the nostalgia and say my favorite was December 2003.

Reason being it contained Angelic Scarf, I just thought it was appropriate for the time of year, as 2003 was absolutely freezing here and I remember having my scarf constantly covering half my face, similar to the item.

As I mentioned earlier, it had nostalgia values for me too. I remember that was the first item I actually wanted to buy and saved up for.

...And it's also a pretty item that matches a lot of my avatars. I also felt it themes pretty well, y'know with all the angelic stuff. sweatdrop

That's enough of my blabbering, good luck to everyone who participates in the contest. heart

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
My favorite December MC is the Winter Rose from 2006. The Winter Rose was the first MC that made me think, "This item is truly beautiful." Even though I don't wear it these days, I can't bring myself to part with my first Winter Rose. It's one of those items to treasure.

Invisible Lunatic

My favourite December MC Would of been the Angelic Scarf... It was so bootyfuls <3 I quested it once, but never actually got it emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff