Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The sweet sealie is adorable, so cute and fluffy white, that and I simply adore seals.
Angelic Scarf ⫕。◕‿‿◕。⫖

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
My all time favorite December Monthly Collectible is BuBu Kitty Plushie because it's sooo cute >w< and I like kitties.

4,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Seraphic bow, it's my favorite color and I've always wanted a weapon! I love Archers!!!!!
Silent Night because it is quite dark compared to normal christmas things. Its a twist and a very good one at that.
Silent night, I dig a classy item look, and few things are classier than a cape, and frilled shirt, plus, I felt like zorro wearing the mask 4laugh

Greedy Seeker

Gothic Veil for sho.. smile ) ninja moves
my favorite is the omfg.i though the hat was creative and unique.
It would have to be Winter Rose. It's gorgeous. It was also my first quest (which also ended up being the first gift I have ever gotten)

Codebreaking Pilot

27,865 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
            I absolutely adore December 2010 Bubu Kitty Plushie~
            It is just so cute and cuddley looking.
            Completely perfect for December because it makes even the darkest of outfits warm and adorable~
            That and it is a kitty~ Who can say no to a cute kitten?
            Especially one called Bubu~ ^_____^

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My favorite December MC is Winter Rose because it is so elegant and delicate. It makes any avatar look so serene and peaceful. It's simply beautiful, as a rose is.

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100
My favorite December MC would either be the Flame Sword or the Elemental Hair.

They were the first December MCs that were released after I joined and also the first MCs I was able to afford, so I have fond memories of them. Plus, I liked the way the swords laid on your back to make the wings and the hair was just beautiful.
my favorite would have to be angelic scarf i like wearing scarfs so much and the anjelic scarf would contribute to my collection smile

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
DJ Helsing
User Image

Want to Win a December 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all-time favorite December Monthly Collectible and why?

• Submit your entry before Monday January 2nd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite December MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite December MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a December MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday January 2nd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a December 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and granted their prize directly into their inventory. Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

It Has To Be Winter Rose It's Beauty With Rose Falling On You And The Color Goes With Mostly Anything
It's been a few years now since I've been on, so I don't know too many of the newer ones. I gotta say my favorite one though is the Frostbite Blade. It may not be the best item around, but it was my first ever monthly collectible, and will always have a special place in my heart. c:

Oh, but how I long for the Angelic Scarf! It's always been on my wishlist, and I will hunt it down until the day I die! ;w; I'm coming for you my sweet scarf!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff