Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

My Favorite December MC has To Be Angelic Scarf From 2003.
Its Just Adoribale And Cute.
Its So Cozy, I Love It.
<3 ;D yum_tea

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
I love the angelic scarf. DC 2003
It's fabric is made of legend and so does the name, it take me back to the years I've just joined Gaia, and even tho I never put my hands on it, it reminds me the time where the collectible was a simple token of gratitude from gaia to a fellow gaian, there was no poses, perhaps in rare ocations, but the gift of this item, along with the halos, was awesome for it's simplicity.
Of course I love the new ones with poses and colors and various items, but the memories back then are priceless >w>

Snow Bunny

silver laurels- i like anklets smile

Gracious Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hi I LOVE december

Snow Bunny

silver laurels- i like anklets smile
My favorite December collectible would be the Silver Laurels from 2009. They're very nicely pixilated, and a nice item to compliment many different outfits.
bubu kitty is the best becouse it hasthe most fluff and it loooks soooooo cute

Devoted Cleric

Silver Laurels is beautiful, but I can't get past Winter Rose for that gorgeous dress pose. It's just so elegant and lovely

Shy Kitten

15,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Waffles! 25
The BuBu Kitty cause i love cats their so cute its adorable and i like to make my gaia person to have pets with her
cat_razz cat_neutral cat_4laugh emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar heart heart heart heart heart

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
December 2010 was probably the awsomest.......
It was fun to look at the pretty pixels xD.
I mean, I love kitty cats.
BuBu!
<3.
I hope this year will be just as good!
Thanks for reading. 3nodding

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
gaia_star My Favorite Montly Collectible For December Would Be Winter Rose (December 2006) B/c It's So Elegant And Formal smile )).

Trapper

I love love love the December '03 monthly collectible, Nitemare Scarf heart
It's by far my favourite

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hmm well my favorite MC for December would have to be Silent Night, mainly because of its graceful look and also I could mix many other Items I have to make an outfit for my avatar, plus its awesome
i jUsT lOvE tHe eLeMeNtAl hAiR, bEcAuSe iT iS bEaUtIfUl aNd lOok vErY iNtImIdAtInG

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • First step to fame 200
The OMFG from 2004. I love it cause black items are my style, plus i think i can use it in alot of fun ways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff