• Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It would have to be Ithilldyn Armor, love the dagger and love the hair

Cluttered Prophet

12,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Nightmare Scarf, it goes well if just about anything and looks pretty awesome biggrin .

Sparkly Genius

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
My favorite December monthly collectible IS.....-drum roll please<333 Da OMFG hat, it's just simply ADORABLE, kawaiii if you must say~~ It can cover your eyes for it to be cuter~~-squeals- So cute :'33

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
the Silent Night Collectable; it's one of the most useful/beautiful collectables.
My favorite December MC would have to be the Silver Laurels. You can use it as a lovely head piece or just use the tree for a start to a lovely background. Wonderful item to use for almost any avatar.
Nitemare Scarf

because it looks awesome when you wear it ♥

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Consumer 100
My favorite december collectible is a no brainer!! mine is seraphic bow & bubu kitty plushie i like it a lot because i love kitties ( i have 2 of my own!) and i love the bow because it has an edge!
Wow... it's so hard to choose just one! December MCs are always the best, I think... the first one that comes to mind is Snow Feather! I love its simple colors, elegance, and the cute mascot!

Hygienic Smoker

9,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
maybe winter rose, i love everything about it. i can afford it and i make at least 5 outfits maybe more out of it. it mostly involves nature and nature is beautiful. it's formal and you could wear this stuff at a wedding, but i hope you don't get confused with the bride !

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
3nodding Definitely the angelic scarf is is absolutely beautiful and it lives up to its name for sure.

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
probably Silent night 2008 .... because its one of my favourite christmas carols biggrin biggrin biggrin

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
My favorite December MC is Silver Laurels, 2009. My most favored items are typically ones that can be equipped on the head, arms and feet. I really liked the past versions of laurels but this time they are silver, my favorite precious metal.

Anxious Smoker

It's got to be the Angelic Scarf. It's elegant, and I've always wanted one, but I've never had the patience to save enough gold. I always end up buying something that I think I want, but I regret it like.. 5 minutes after I buy it and then I realise that I'm going to have to sell it for less than I bought it for.

So.. yeah.. That's the one: Angelic Scarf. 4laugh

Beloved Phantom

What’s your all-time favorite December Monthly Collectible and why?

My favorite item have to be Winter rose c: Because it reminds me of the sweet innocence of snow in such a loving and caring symbol of a rose c:

The Committee Staff Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
red wings...my fav. cuz i love wings in general!!! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers