Welcome to Gaia! ::

August always seems to have interesting and fun MCs. I think my favorite is the Summoning Tome (from 07??). The lots of little companion-type poses and the light and dark dragons are really neat. 3nodding

9,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
for me right its a tie between literary luxury and prima poppet whee i love them both so dearly

13,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Thread Flip 150
golden laurels~ very elegant
DJ Studio Headphones fer sho!

Lonely Phantom

Probably the NItemare Sash, because it's black and fluttery.

Generous Giver

11,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Marathon 300
the gift of the goddess! because it gave me the item to look like goku! (the red pole attachment) and I have used it in more than half of my avis!
mrgreen ninja mrgreen

Questionable Browser

★❜ 腋毛 Whip of Ice, August 2005!
                Those came out around the time I first joined Gaia ... good memories. ♥
                I also included them in my very 1st dream avvie, but never got them! :'o

Dapper Informer

10,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Lusty Scoundrel because who doesn't like oily shiny almost blinding skin.

Magical Worshipper

14,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
love the angelic minis~ would complete a perfect angel avi 4laugh
Mine would have to be Golden Laurels^w^
They are so beautiful!
Now hoping for the best! :')
Thank you for reading! c:

Fairy

I would have to say The Lusty Scoundrel because it has a lot of originality, while the others are related to it. I cannot believe I'm saying this since I hate items that everyone wears, but it is secretly one of my favorites. Rock on, gaia_angelleft Gaia! gaia_angelright emotion_bigheart

-Sushi yum_tamago

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Summoning Tome is my favorite mostly because of the dragons. Dragons are both powerful and gentle, ferocious and majestic, cruel and kind. Not only that, but the Summoning Tome presents two dragons of different colors: one white suggesting purity and holiness, while the other is black suggesting darkness and evil. It's Yin and Yang which is what dragons symbolize to me. They have yin and yang much like we have yin and yang in ourselves.

However, dragons aren't the only things in the Summoning Tome. Owls and Ravens too. The owls being white, while the ravens are dark. Both earthly animals given a side of light and dark. They are the nature "familiars" of witches(and Wizards with the owls of Harry Potter).

The Frog is symbolic of a person who is neutral to the sides and refuses to take sides. While often given a comedic effect, this frog is symbolizing that you don't have to be one or the other, you can be the awkward middle that often stops the two sides from fighting. Or perhaps the frog is even symbolizing the limbo that one goes through when changing sides. You're always looked down upon and you never know what to say, but you press through to what you want

The books mirror what I said before about choosing sides so this is more of an artistic compliment. Those books look amazing! The amount of pixel work put until them! So beautiful.

This MC is a wonderful item that symbolizes a lot of things and that's why I love it. Due to it's symbolizing nature its also quite versatile.

Fashionable Friend

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
My favorite is DEFINITELY the shiny golden laurels from 2004!

Fashionable Noob

13,700 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
My favourite August MC? Without a doubt it's the Golden Laurels. They're shiny, they're golden, they're unique and represent the beauty of Ancient Greek and Roman history with an alluring modern sparkle. I don't have them anymore, but if I had the chance I'd buy a pair in a heartbeat! They layer under things that they need to layer under, and layer over things that they need to layer over. Though sometimes they have the green goo glitch, it's part of what makes them recognizable and fantastic! They're an item that take people back to the older Gaia days but can be used with all of the amazing new gold items or even just thrown onto the avatar without matching~! I love using the colour gold and they just fit right in with any avatar that utilizes gold as a main colour or just an accent colour. Great job on making them, Gaia! The Silver Laurels are pretty awesome too, though. ^______^

4,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
My favorite has to be Gwee the Dragon. He's adorable, he's accessible, and he's perfect for every mood! Did I mention he's adorable?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff