Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ONLY August MC I like is.... Nightmare Sash. I've had two before but I needed to sell one for gold. :/ I like how it's dark. Like, you know with some people's personality they like dark, demonic things and well... this fits! biggrin i love it

Man-Hungry Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My favorite August MC has got to be Golden Laurels. They can definitely brighten up an avatar and needless to say make it shine. They are elegant and classy; a must have for any true Gaian.

Guildswoman

User ImageThe Lusty Scoundrel, i'd get it but it's so expensive because everyone wants it for the shiny skin. I'd like to have it for the warm background. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

9,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
My favorite August MC was the Antique Keymaster.

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
★ My favorite August monthly collectable is Summoning Tome.
It was the first item I quested for on Gaia and I had many kind people helped me out
so I could get it right away, so it contains those joyous memories for me.
I also love the dragon poses that come with the item. <3
★

Friendly Victim

My favorite August Monthly Collectible is the 2006 one because of the nightmare sash. <3 I used to REALLY want that item.

Shirtless Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
I LOVE the August 2008 MC: The Lusty Scoundrel emotion_awesome

Genius

I'd definitely say the DJ Studio Headphones from 2003.
It instantly makes any avatar gain 100 cool points from wearing it.
My favorite August MC would have to be Gwee the Dragon because he's the first one I ever bought with hard-earned gold.

Generous Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Solar sash. I don't wanna sound like a creepy collectible fanboy but whew! Solar Sash is awesome! It can go with any sort of avatar. Plus, hey c'mon I doubt you could resist it. If someone was like 'hey, you can have solar sash' you'd be all like 'oh! thats my favorite ERMAHGERD!' So yeah. Solar Sash...

Devoted Werewolf

my fav was the aslo the lusty it made your body SOO SHINNYYY

Blessed Prophet

August 2004, the Golden Laurels, the one item I have always wanted but never had enough to get...soon.

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
I love the Nightmare Sash from August 2006 it goes so well with almost anything

Friendly Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
I really like the Winged Anklets. I love anything that deals with the ankles, because it reminds me of the Greek God Hermes with his own winged sandals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff