• Money Never Sleeps 200
I think Portable Stereo Headphones are my favorite

I love wearing them and match all my avatars biggrin

Fashionable Paladin

9,400 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
My favorite august monthly collectable is the Lusty Scoundrel becauase of the shiny skin.

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Steel Plated Ninja Band because its a final and most needed peice to an avatar for it to become a ninja

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
My favourite wold have to be the Lusty Scoundrel, beucase i love the floatly red petals with it. completes my look.

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Golden Laurels from 2004! I wish the gods would give me a shiney golden crown. ;p

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
This year's Literary Luxury is by far my favorite August MC. I love the arm poses, the wig, the library, all so much fun!

Sex Symbol

The DJ Studio Headphones, also my birthday is on August so the headphones came out around the same time 4laugh
Horns of the Demon.
Without a doubt.

Toxic Nymph

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
my favorite one was the August 2008 MC the lusty scoundrel
Bearded Scientist because the different items go great with items that i have and the hair is awesome smile

3,250 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
August 2012: Definately the Love of Tea collection.

It's very unique as well as elegent and studious and they go well together with a variety of other items.
My favorite monthly collectible is from August 2004 because of the golden laurels. It is an item I've wanted since I got hacked and looks awesome on any avi. It's one of those items that will never go out of style and always stay golden.

Lonely Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My favorite August Monthly Collectible was..hmm. I'd say the Nitemare Sash & Uncanny Form. I liked it cause it kinda suits my personality. 4laugh

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ive never had a MC. so i dont know which one i like.. i would like to get one someday though. smile

Venereal Disease's Other Half

Lunatic

My favorite is the Letter for January 2012 because it has Yuki Otoko and Silver Sprite...and when you wear both of them in a certain way it has a cool mixture of white and blue..... both of my favorite colors~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff