Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
I like this year's August Monthly Collectible. Why? Because it's Pastel~ and it feed the inner fashionable bookworm in me. Gotten me pumped up for school.

Anti Wife

Angelic Sash from October 2003. It gives any look an elegant look <3
The August 2006 Nightmare Sash is my favorite. I love the darkness to it and the way it seems to float around your avatar.

Gracious Genius

14,125 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Such a dilemma sweatdrop So many lovely items in august 3nodding
But i have to admit that I soooo love

***Golden Laurels***
Golden laurel from 2004! why? because its shiny,and elegant wink
My favorite August MC is the Winged Anklets. They're small and unobtrusive and give that little bit of light blue flair at the bottom of your outfit. They also make it look like whatever slippers you're wearing or the Pora Ice Bear on your leg look like it has wings of its own. I try to incorporate the anklets into as many outfits as I can.

Claive Ilusta rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
My favorite August MC is the Whip of Fire. It reminds me of Vampire Killer from Castlevania, and I freaking love Castlevania.

Beloved Phantom

6,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Full closet 200
The Nitemare Sash, back in 2006. It worked with an outfit I wanted to make so badly xD

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
The Winged Anklets are my favorite, because I just love anklets. It's one of the few old MCs I'm actually interested it, because of that.
Winged Anklets. Because I had a pair for a while, then sold them and had a big giveaway last week. I made a lot of good friends doing this smile

Genius

DJ Helsing

My favorite would have to be Nightmare Sash. You can make some cool avatars based around it 4laugh

Rich Noob

My favorite monhtly collectible is Demonic anklets. When i first started, Every time i made a tektek or dream avi, it couldnt go without the anklets, they were a key item in all my styles and i loved them more than any other item. For that reason, i have to say it was the demonic anklets from 2007. <3

Fashionable Vampire

4,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
Plasma Gear, reminds me of Star Wars =P
And I have always been a secret star wars fan...lol xD
(nerd moment)

Conversationalist

August 2004.
I like the 2004 letter because, it has g. laurels and wanklets. The g. laurels and wanklets are cute together with angelic bracelts. ;o So, matchy-matchy. Love it. emotion_c8

Witty Bookworm

I think my favorite looking one is the Summoning Tome. The interesting little dragons flittering around, the cute toads. It was the first August MC I ever got too! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff