Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image

Want to Win a August 2012 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite August Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday Sept 3rd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite August MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite August MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a August MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.
  • Entries must not include any explicit or inappropriate words or phrases.

When the contest has ended, Monday Sept 3rd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a August 2012 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and granted their prize directly into their inventory. Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

Friendly Member

21,965 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
My favorite on is the scarlet sprite I also like the saphirre plum one. But my favorites are the ones that have to do with the elements

Dangerous Tactician

The Nitemare Sash from August 2006. The different styles of it can go perfect with almost any outfit. Plus it's in black~
my is vampire sound i love it because how the legs fly up and it looks like ur flying

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
August 2008:The Lusty Scoundrel
IT MAKES YOUR BODY SHINY. emotion_awesome

Original Gawker

yo, i love u.

Shy Witch

My favorite monthly collectible is from August 2004 because of the golden laurels. It is an item I've wanted since I first joined Gaia back in 2007 and looks awesome on any avi. It's one of those items that will never go out of style. c:

Popular Sex Symbol

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Oh god never thought you'd ask. Well my favorite certainly has to be the Summoning Tome for the key comparison with the light and dark. Also I loved the Frog I Am pose. Was done beautifully and done perfectly.

Desirable Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
My personal favorites are the Whips of Fire and Ice. They were the first MC I ever got on Gaia, so they hold a special place in my heart for that. Also they were some of the first weapons to be featured on Gaia (and this makes me feel really old).

Shameless Raider

The Nitemare Sash, back in Aug '06. It was the first item I really quested for and for some reason, never got it in the end. It was the one clincher for the outfit I wanted to make so badly xD

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
I think my favorite past MC for august would have to be the nightmare sash from 2009. Being a huge scarf person *points to scarf* it is jsut another lovely accessory and in the most useful color too
my favorite is eminem because he is all about crazy things and i lke crazy things im like the wildcart in everything
I'm gonna go with Lusty, because of all the shiny avs!

In a relationship with Me myself nd me again

Noob

13,225 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
The Nitemare Sash from August 2006. I love how the item goes well with other items.

Lonely Conversationalist

DJ Studio Headphones from '03
Mainly because I am a DJ, and they match well with everything. They also can have a whole avatar made around them! All in all a great item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff