Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love the Cherry Blossom because its super cute and I really love cherry blossoms–they're my favorite flower smile

Beloved Sweetheart

My favorite Mc for April would have to be the April 2010 Princess Kaguya. I've always loved it simply because the name itself reminded me of The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter (also known as Princess Kaguya) which was a Japanese folktale that I had once read when I was younger. It brought back fond memories and truth be told, I always had a really soft spot for it because it reminded me of Thumbelina, another childhood story I was fond of.

Tipsy Cultist

14,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I have a weakness for the Sun Staff, myself - it's so richly colored and beautiful, and looks powerful without being too fluffy.
Rock Hard Mic..... ROCK ON BABY!!!! I love the style and colors and all the different items it comes as. xd
      Cherry Blossom.
      I love the pink color and the flower theme.
      It's super adorable and I guess Earthy, seeing today is Earth Day c:

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
i do like jesus rising from the dead

Fashionable Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
I like the Lunar Scythe beacuse its very cool looking................I WANT IT!!!!

Wheezing Exhibitionist

My favourite April Monthly Collectible is Cherry Blossom.
It's pretty and reminds me of Japan.
Hope i get it neutral

Apocalyptic Rogue

21,100 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
What’s your all time favorite April Monthly Collectible and why?

My favorite April MC is Oculus Magica. It has been one of my most used inventory items. heart

Vampire

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
DJ Helsing
User Image

Want to Win an April 2012 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite April Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday April 23rd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite April MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite April MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a April MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.
  • Entries must not include any explicit or inappropriate words or phrases.

When the contest has ended, Monday April 23rd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a April 2012 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and granted their prize directly into their inventory. Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

Feral Pup

Oculus Magica, definately.

The variety of eyes makes it so easy to match them with any outfit, and they're all cute, or scary, or funny. It was probally one of my only items that I had for a really long time. XD

Thank you, that is all C:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas