Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

6,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
Lunar Scythe because I like the design of scythes.
I like the Angelic Mini Wings or Nightmare Mini Wings because both items are pretty rad looking.....and are super expensive and would be never be able to afoard it

Tipsy Kitten

6,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Popular Thread 100
Angelic Mini Wings or Cherry Blossom 3nodding I like cutesy stuff
My Favorite MC Is The Mathematical Knight , Because It's My Favorite Cartoons Named Adventure Time , And The Wig Is So Awesome . And I See Jake's Face A Little Bit Smiling And A Little Bit Of Mad . So Thats Why Mathematical Knight Is The Best . But I Cant Afford One , I Wish I Could . Thankyou And Godbless heart heart heart heart

6,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
My favorite April MC was the sunstaff. I used it for a avi. idea and it worked perfectly.
i think in oculus magica, because i love that demon eyes
i want the april 2008 monthly collectible. i want to be able to have the guitar to match the same item that i have like it with the spiked gauntlets.

Firestarter

What’s your all time favorite April Monthly Collectible and why!
my favorite i would say is coco kitty, mainly because it has been one of my oldest items. and it reminds me of my pet cat because it also is black with yellow eyes.
my second favorite would be grizzly hoodie, because i have a jacket that looks almost exactly the same and i always used to wear it. which made making my avi look like myself very easy(:
hope i win biggrin haha
I like the Rock Hard because it's Rock `n` Roll! twisted
I have three different favorites. I hope that doesn't disqualify me. sweatdrop One favorite is Cherry Blossom. I like it because it's pink (my favorite color), and it's very flowery (I love nature, and I feel like I can be a part of it when I wear the flower dress). I also like Oculus Magica because it's really cool to have really diverse eye patterns, especially from one item. My other favorite is Empress Cotton because it's so detailed, fancy, and elegant. heart
I Love in April is the summer time Going to the beach >.< 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
arrow my favrite would be the rock hard (demonic mic)

Shy Fatcat

11,890 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I like Aquatica. Mermaids have always been one of my favourite themes and I like the palette too XD

Friendly Phantom

Oculus magica and Lunar Scythe xd they're both on my wishlists

Desirable Vampire

7,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I pick Gunslinger. Aquatica and Arachne chestpiece were pretty close but gunslinger is just...well it's got style. Also I love darker themes and I REALLY love martial stuff. Suits me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff