Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Sex Symbol

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
I love Lusty Scoundrel, just something about it is so romantic yet sexy. ;3

O.G. Champion

My favorite is Cherry Blossom because it reminds me of the one me and my Uncle had planted when he was still in America. I don't get to see him or talk to him very much since he lives in Japan and the time zone kind of makes it hard for us to communicate and so we send letters to each other most of the time.

I really miss him and I can't want to visit him when I have enough money to go see him.

Friendly Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Gunslinger,- because it can make for some pretty awesome looking demonic avatars

Cremisi's Husbando

Friendly Fox

Mine is Princess Kaguya, due to the fact that I like the whole japanese feel that the folding wall gives.
I loved the Cherry Blossom. Why? Because I love any thing with flowers/trees.
The Cherry Blossoms are going to be my next tattoo.

Gracious Muse

Aquatica. First fishtail item in Gaia's history! heart

Ruthless Survivor

10,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Lunar Scythe is my favorite MC item!~~~

I loved how it was unique and well made (you can see the subtle lines of it) and it is just a really nicely made item in comparison to other weapons (though I think recently, the blue scythe rivals it, except it is blue and does not match my avatar).

In example, like the swords and katanas, in all honestly, the first one (the one currently equipped in my avatar) is the only one that I feel looks nice in terms of being a good shape for my avatar. Same with the lunar scythe. It fit my character perfectly and I loved the many art I received (displayed in my profile) about it. I just really disliked how in order to have the apple equipped, I needed a smaller item, but if it wasn't for the apple, I would still be having the lunar scythe right now. (basically, the positions available)

Friendly Grabber

I love Cherry Blossom because each item is so pretty and I absolutely adore the dress and wings.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Hmm.... probably Friday the XIII, because its friggin awesome.

Salty Sex Symbol

yum_onigiri
Oculus Magica All The Way Because They Give Awesome Eye Choices. They Can Go With Just About Everything.
yum_onigiri

Excitable Adventurer

I like Cherry Blossom, since I'm a sucker for cute floral things.

Wheezing Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150

nuGen Staff Entrepreneur

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
heart Prism Butterfly Mantilla heart
I ahve to say this wins by a land slide. It was really pretty and had all the poses you needed.. I have to say Good Job Gaian Designers YOU ROCK!! ^^ I jsut wish i still had it... V_V

Dapper Dabbler

The Cherry Blossom item from April 2009 was wonderful.
I loved how you could have the tree looming over you with little pink blossoms falling down. Magic~ :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff