• Invisibility 100
THE LUNAR SCYTHE

really pretty and works well when you're making an action avatar. smile

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I like Gunslinger MC, mainly because of its design and how I can incorporate it to some of my Avi styles. I'd be able to say more if i had the actual Item, but i guess i can keep dreaming : P

Friendly Shopper

4,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100
My favorite would be the angelic mini wings! whee

Romantic Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
Gift of the Goddess because it's diverse

6,100 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Hygienic 200
My favorite April MC comes from April 2007 called the "Oculus Magica". I enjoy this item the most because it covers a wide range of eyes that go with many different outfits. My favorite of the eyes' assortment is between the fire eyes and the sparkling eyes which both are more towards my style.

Sparkly Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
i really like like cotton empress because of the cute hair and design heart cat_3nodding
My favorite would have to be the Oculus Magica because they give a special touch to the eyes. The eyes on our avatar shapes how someone is going to look so it really means alot.
emotion_bigheart Cherry Blossom emotion_bigheart
I love cherry blossoms; one of the things I really want to do, if I can ever save up for it, is go to DC for the cherry blossom festival (since I highly doubt I'll accumulate the money to go oversees to Japan and view the cherry blossoms there, at least in the forseeable future). I love the adorable incorporation of such a pretty flower into a dress and wings for my avatar.

Lonely Shade

11,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
What’s your all time favorite April Monthly Collectible and why!

My favorite all time April Monthly Collectible is Cherry Blossom.I can't afford it,and I wish to have it.Thank you very much.

Dapper Conversationalist

14,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
My favorite April MC is this year's: Empress Cottan... obviously since I have it equipped. I have a weak spot for steampunk themed items. heart
heart Well I had an old Gaia acc created this one recently cause I couldn't access the old one and honestly of all I actually like the one that was just released! I love bunnies, antique clocks, and the fancy yet badass look of the madhater. I must say for me it is the best one ever created. heart

Dapper Inquisitor

My favorite April MC is Empress Cotton, because of the lovely black/white color combination and the classy clothing. c:

Sparkly Fatcat

Oculus Magica, I remember back then 60k was so much gold, and I had to save up for a good time before finally getting it. Good times, good times
My favorite April Monthly Collectible is the Cherry Blossom item. It is positively adorable.
With a soft pink flower hat, a sweet poof of a dress, it's the first MC that I've loved every single part of. I am usually someone who dislikes pink, but Cherry Blossom is much too cute to not love!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff