Welcome to Gaia! ::

You can't ride in all directions at once.

Don't try to do too many things at one time.
Also: Add "in bed" at the end of it for a great laugh

Shy Kitten

THAT WASNT CHICKEN!!!!

Meaning: Please see a doctor immediately.
The Door has always been open, you need only turn around and walk.

This means that you are capable of anything and the world, though it may seem closed, is still a mystery and that you need only turn around to find your path through it.

Fashionable Partner

12,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
"Love is war, love is blind, please, just listen to your mind"
Don't let your heart tell you everything. If your hears "thinks" you love someone, you have to use your brain to find if someone is the right one for you.

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Enjoy life while you can~ don't do something so stupid, or you will regret it in the future, you can't go back and fix it.
Meaning: It basically tells you in my fortune for others to read :3

7,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
It doesn't matter if you can out run the bear, it matter is you can out run the slowest person running from it.
It means, it doesn't matter what may come along, as long as you can do something to your best that someone else can't, you'll be headed on the path to success.
Or it means if you're ever running for your life from a bear, make sure you're not the slowest person. xd

Regular

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sometimes laughing at the darkest things can be the greatest form of therapy.

Blazing Wildcat

10,550 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
You will have a good night (in bed)

**adding "in bed" to any boring fortune makes it automatically better**

Beloved Lunatic

Ghosts are tha world. ^ ^

11,925 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
You know, its funny that you should mention eating chinese food for lunch cause thats EXACTLY what I had yesterday! lol. And I totally agree with you, my fortune didnt make any sense to me. I believe it said someting like "Go ahead and get this over with, someone is waiting for you on that." I kid you not. Worst fortune I ever got. XD Why cant you get something thats more realistic like.. "You'll be going a trip sometime soon." and technically speaking you would, especially if you opened it at the restaurant and after wards you leave. XD lol. No but seriously, if you want a trick to make your fortune sound more fun or should I say HILARIOUS!! Add the phrase "In bed" at the end of every fortune. You'll be surprised how funny some of them turn out. But if I had to come up with any kind of fortune, I think I'd like to find something that says:
"Brilliance is untamed, be the beast."
Meaning: Some of the worlds most majestic views are wild, they were born brilliant and untamed.

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
You will fail in life, give it up

It telling me to go die.

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
We are stuck here making fortune cookie fortunes! We are making plans but so far none succeeded, we need you to bring a boat.

Meaning:
When people are in need of help lend a hand.

3,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
no one can be a better you, but you, don't let others bring you down based on the fact that your not someone else.

Dapper Explorer

Man's gotta do what a man must. Remember that you are a Jedi.

Dare to differ from the mainstream/mass/crew. C:

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I was actually made in Houston, Texas!

Moral: Always read the package that the fortune cookie came in. (True story too actually lol.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff