Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Reveler

If by chance you win or if by chance you do not, may there never be a single doubt.
The time for action is nigh.

Whether you make your opinion known or not is entirely up to you, although the very worst question to ask yourself is, "What if..?" Please don't make this mistake. Seize the day and make your voice heard.

Beloved Snowflake

The true definition of "fortune" can be found everywhere.

Money isn't the only means of being rich. Good friends and family and good times is just as valuable (if not more) than money.
"Change is easy, yet the hard part is in the when and how."

The above phrase is a message in the adaption of any sort of situation one faces in life. It's ok to think about changing something, but know that once the choice is made to change something...just be prepared to face the consequences of your actions.

Heroic Warrior

Who won this contest? surprised
In town or at a rally help your friends and your allies in this game you will go far if you deck out your avatar.

Meaning: If you can dream it you can do it!!!! Play Gaia now to earn more Gaia cash. biggrin

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
lol, i'm just under 5 foot
whee

xXTwitchy24Xx
I slouch because a lot of the people I know are shorter than me. My cousins are the only people I know that are taller than me. I'm 5'11, almost 6'0 whee
i run_buses
really? I've always been the short kid with the tall friends who look down at me, do you know how much it hurts your neck to look up at people all day?
heart

xXTwitchy24Xx
I'm jelous of short people. I've always been the tall kid.
i

run_buses
Never tease an armed midget with a high-five.

I think that this is self-explanatory!
Love~ Midget

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Congratz to the winners of the fortune cookie contest!

mizu_usagi1
0-bit
plump-lil-girl

your prizes are awaiting you in your inventory!

Thanks to all who participated and best of luck in our future contests!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff