Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
You may see a bad storm ahead of you,but on the other side there is a beautiful rainbow to greet you at the end.

(Meaning:Things may seem bad in the future,but things will end in happiness.)

Gnarfy's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
What’s your unique 25 word fortune cookie phrase, and what does it represent?

I got one:

"Shame on you for thinking a cookie is psychic!" rofl

I thought of it because everyone is always looking for some witty advice in a cookie, like it has the ability to think! LOL

Distinct Sophomore

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Clambake 200
Don't eat the yellow snow.
It means please, please don't eat the snow with urine on it. smile
When life gives you lemons, throw them back and say "I said I wanted cookies!" )=<

When life gets you down just remember there's another day to come and next time you might get cookies so keep pressing forward XD
To be edited. heart

Aged Glitch

10,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Don't sit around waiting for the chance to reach you. Go out there and make it happen. Life may not end up bringing it back.

Meant for everyone with their life ahead of them. As we live we look back and realize there were things we could have gained, hearts we could have reached if we had just moved out of our shelves... If you see a chance, doesn't matter how old you are, if you see a chance of something that can make you happy, go grab it instead of regretting it for years to come.
uwb
I have inserted my awesomeness.

You have a reply inserted.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
"Introducir" means to insert, not to introduce. You can guess what your serious friends are thinking if you were to say "te introduzco a Max".

Represents: Beware of false cognates today, they are not your friends.

Devoted Stalker

It is a bad idea to make people count the words to know if there are enough to enter the contest. Because I said so.

It means that I posted this for fun xd

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
Out of hardship, you may lose a few things but it's what you gain that matters most.

Explanation: I went through a severe period of depression. I lost a number of friendships among other things, but the friends that stuck by me made me really realize who was there for me, gonna watch out for me. When things got really hard and horrible for me, those that stuck with me are the ones I cherish the most.

TL;DR: Those who stick by you in the worst times are the best friends you could ever have

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

You will read something interesting today.
Have fun with life and don't let it get you down.

We only live once, right? So, have fun and live it up, no matter what happens. ^_^
Go with the flow of the river, before you get swept under the current and drown in the dark of the depths of the sea.

It means that dont lose yourself to the world around you, or you might become lost

Desirable Wench

13,000 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
No matter what happens in life always remember this; There's always a brighter crayon than the one you pulled from the Crayola box.

We always go through those dark stages in life and very quickly forget that the sun comes tomorrow and that we have to hang on till then. If everyone was walking around with a gray or black or any other dull colored crayon because that's the first one they pulled, they'd quickly forget about the yellow or the pink or maybe even neon colors. They just have to learn to look again and pull a brighter color and suddenly all the gray goes away! Just like someone who was down and finally decided to look out the dirty window and let the sunshine in for a change.
When in doubt, whip it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces