Welcome to Gaia! ::

The world is so large that we usually get lost and in those times we may often find more than what we are looking for.

~~~
Don't freak out when you cant find something and you'll find what you're looking for plus more.

Dapper Informer

Cookies can tell you your fortune, but only you can control them.

Meaning: Anything can predict your fortune, but only you control your future.

1,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
"They will be a breath of fresh air
and the sun when it's grey,
that breath that they give you,
they'll take it away"

Sappy i know, but it describes that attraction/feeling of love when you're seeing someone new. heart

High-functioning Shapeshifter

5,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noble Shade 100
When life gives you lemons, use them to power your clock.
This means that when given the option, do something unexpected. Just because there's one way to do something doesn't mean it's the only way to do it. Instead of doing what everyone else is doing, do something unique or bizarre. Don't be afraid to act different, that's my motto in life.
When an oppertunity comes cross your fingers and the only thing you can do is hope,and mabe it will chose you.But if it doesn't all you can do is pray for another oppertunity.But don't give your hopes up... User Image

Hilarious Humorist

6,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Sometimes being different than others can be a good thing. Express yourself the way you want people to see you."

It means you shouldn't just be like others and should try to stand out and be different 3nodding

Dapper Dabbler

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
It means Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon.

I take it to mean, don't bother people by poking around at things that are none of your business.

6,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Be excellent to each other.

Means don't be a douche.
Your great attention to detail is both a blessing and a curse.

Meaning : Being observant is not always a good thing.

Bashful Vampire

10,275 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Allow your heart to guide you towards the right path you never would expect what would follow if you have faith in what you do.
Meaning: Many people don't listen to what their hearts are telling them, just have faith in yourself and who knows your dream might come true.
"The world is an unfair place. It's up to you whether your want to think it's fair or not."

Lucky Numbers: 3 5 19 30

The fortune is self-explanatory. ^^

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
A secret admirer will soon send you a sign of affection.

Means you will soon be loved

Greedy Fatcat

I get knocked down, but I get up again, cause ain't nothing gonna keep me down!

It means i plagiarize to win contests.
You only have one nose, two legs, one head, two eyes, one brain, two elbows, one heart, and one big mouth so raise your voice!!!

(This phrase is suppose to mean that you can say anything if you just have confidence and perseverance)

-Clumsytraceyxd

Kawaii Sex Symbol

You can either live your life in fear or believe in the best version of yourself. Your life is yours. Grab it and run!
Believeing in yourself and making life what you want it to be is all that really matters. When you die you aren't judged by the money you had but the way you lived your life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff