Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything will be ok. Don't obsess. Time will prove you right, you must stay where you are.

If something isn't going your way, or you assume it isn't, just relax and see how it plays out.

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Hatred grows in our hearts when something in life doesn't go our way, but these feelings of hatred could become realizations which shape our future.

It means that when something bad happens to you a choice must be made. You can look at it as something terrible and let hate brew inside of yourself, or you can learn from it and realize that now you have something to fight for or against, and find a deeper meaning to your life.

Big Nerd

"If you hold on to the past, how will you create a future?"
Meaning if you let your past mistakes affect what you do now, you'll never be able to start a new future. n_n I tried, haha. xD
"Challenges in life may put you in between a rock and a hard place, but know that you'll have loved ones you can rely on."

Emotional problems or just even hard times can be solved/eased by friends and family. It's always a lifting feeling being surrounded by the people who love you most.

3,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
you will be sitting in an exotic place, relaxing by a beach maybe, when you receive a blow to the head by a U.F.S.O and then you will have sushi.

it means that if something like a U.F.S.O ( Unforeseen Flying Sticky Octopus) bonks ya upside the head, then you'll benefit from it later with a nice meal. in other word make the best of a bad situation.
Life is a sweet and sour experience.

Tipsy Prophet

"You must wake now: the Matrix has you."

Sorry sorry. I was just being silly.

Tipsy Prophet

"You must wake now: the Matrix has you."

Sorry sorry. I was just being silly.
Life is a sweet and sour experience.

Shy Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Life is full of risks, we should never regret any of the ones we take; for life is a journey full of risks and we should only regret the chances we didn't take.

This means life is full of challenges and decisions sometimes we take risk on what we decide. Once we do something we shouldn't regret it for it cannot be undone we should rather learn from our mistake to make us a better person. smile level

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is making a friend who will stand by you while the whole world is against you.

Meaning: you have friends and then you have your best friends who are always there for you.

Very bad fortune cookie story:
Went to china bear and we received fortune cookies. My family had really deep fortunes that told about life and love. Mine said "Next time you will order our sesame chicken." emotion_donotwant

Barton Tycoon

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
You shall be buried alive by a mass of tribbles. But, you will survive, and will then eat the poisoned grain and die. Have a nice day.

self explanitory

Space Lunatic

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
We eat, we make love, we puke. Just make sure you don't do all three at once.

While I think the meaning is quite clear, more specifically, I mean to say that we should enjoy what pleasures we have, but we should probably prioritize between those so that they don't conflict with each other. I hope I'm making sense. sweatdrop
Hide me, tear me, burn me. No matter what you do to me it will still not change your fortune, unless you change it yourself.

People usually ignore or try to change their destinies in the wrong ways, but they need to take charge and do it right.

(Also one time me and my boyfriend were on a double date, and we were sitting next to each other at a Chinese restaurant and his fortune said "Stop searching forever. Happiness is just next to you." It was adorable.)

Shameless Hoarder

Pick things up off floor. No one else own and you have new thing! If owner, try again.
-
Take new chances because you don't know what it will bring. Being afraid of mistakes won't do anything. But if you don't at first succeed, try, and try again!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff