Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
Before eating call an ambulance, You will choke on this!

- Meaning even when you have bad luck you can turn it around ♥♥

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,600 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
"Life will knock us down, but we can choose whether or not to stand back up"
(Quote from Karate Kid xD)

So, basically it means that bad stuff will happen in life, but it's our choice to decide how we handle it. For instance, if something bad happens I can choose to become depressed and give up on life, or I can choose to live on.
Life is like a taco. iIf you don't have a good grip it'll break apart, if you hold on, you'll be delighted until the end.
Meaning: Life is short, and if you waste it, you won't be too happy with it. Get a hold on your life for your own sake, nobody can make your life better that what you can do yourself. Plus it's taco Thursday.
"Tonight you will lose some thing you never thought you would." That one pretty much means your gonna get some tonight.

Worthy Trickster

If you wanna fly,
Go jump off a plane, Sure you might die
Then again you might FLY

Don't be scared to go for big things. You may fail but then again maybe you wont

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Throw back metal fish into lake. For is probably tin can. Yet embrace the humble guppy who in great numbers can in bring vast fortune.

Basically, the first part is just a little joke for the fishing folk on gaia, but the second speaks of hard work to earn your gold rather than relying on bots, money sites, and earning your gold through dishonest means.

smile
Life is like a taco. iIf you don't have a good grip it'll break apart, if you hold on, you'll be delighted until the end.
Meaning: Life is short, and if you waste it, you won't be too happy with it. Get a hold on your life for your own sake, nobody can make your life better that what you can do yourself. Plus it's taco Thursday.

5,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
ALTHOUGH THE PRINCE WILL COME FOR YOU, THE SLIPPER WILL NEVER BE FIT UNLESS CINDERELLA PUTS HER FOOT IN.
it means that you need to try to if you want to succeed heart
You can not always run away in life,even when your goal is just out of your reach. Keep going and never forget what you did to get there.
Meaning:No matter what,keep trying,dont give up,dont even think about running away from your dreams ou always wanted. And never forget what and who helped you to finaly get to that point in life.
Help! I have been trapped in this fortune cookie factory for three weeks and the won't let me leave. I miss my wife and kids crying
Self-explanatory.
Do not let anyone tell you the sky is your limit when their are footsteps on the moon.

O.G. Elder

7,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
When you are making a big decision in life, your friends and family will be by your side the whole time.

This basically means you will strengthen your relationships with your family and friends and together you can and will pull through anything.

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
"Patience may be bitter, but it's fruit is sweet."
_________

Although the wait for something may be hard and painful, the reward will be worth the suffering.

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
NeonHazardSign
"When bad fortune cookies are recieved, life want's you to find the true anwers on your own. Cookies do not tell your future, you do"

In other words don't think twice about about a silly cookie gimmick. Good things don't just fall into your lap. You much achieve them on your own.

This.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces