Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Sweetheart

I would have to say my favorite monthly collectible is the gothic veil because you can wear it however you like and the fabric is beautiful.
My favorite Monthly Collectible is the Ascended Demon. Mainly because if you wear the Fitted Belts it looks like Leeloo from The Fifth Element, and that is one of my all time favorite movies with favorite actors/actresses.
My favourite October Monthly Collectible is the Will'o the Wisp. It was my first October here on Gaia, so I remember it well. It would be nice to win one! Thank you for reading.
Devil's Tale of course. wahmbulance
Who couldnt love that Devil Tail? Its fabulous.
I would have to vote for Shadow Spirit...It was actually my first ever monthly collectible and I was a doof that sold it...but I have been addicted to MCs ever since.

Mega Conventioneer

9,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
i liked coco kitty because i love black cats with yellow/orange eyes :3 I cosplayed as him once in my school in grade 10 at a random giving time i said MEOW and i think i crapped my teachers pants....heh w/e ^,.^

Hilarious Genius

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
the devil tail!!!

Hilarious Hoarder

17,550 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
The shadow spirit is my favorite October MC. It was the first thing I ever bought way back in '06 when I first joined. October's collectibles are always special to me for reminding me of when I joined Gaia in October around my birthday. It will always hold a special place in my inventory because I bought it myself. I used to think I looked so cool having it on all the time, no matter what.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Its the 25th now I thought it was supposed to end yesterday.

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
My favourite MC is the CoCo kitty.
It was the first MC released after I joined and it was just too cute to resist x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff