Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
Honestly, I love this October's Black Widow. I love that creepier side of stuff. And I think it fits so lovely with Oct. being the month where we have Halloween. I saw it and wanted one right away.

Gleemu's Significant Otter

Hardcore Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I would have to say my favorite of all time would be the 2010 Ruby Pendant. It wasn't anything outrageous, but it could be used in a number of ways. I had one for a long time, then I sold it. Got a few good things in return, but I have to say, I loved that thing while I had it.

Conservative Lover

The Devil Tail
It's just that this item really fits on everyone especially me.
And also, it kinda looks pretty unique from all of the other kinds of tail.
emotion_yatta

Naughty Werewolf

17,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
I really like both Coco and the gothic veil. I've always had a thing for black cats, and let's face it, who can honestly say that coco isn't loved? As for the veil, I like the lacey look and bows, it's as it's name suggests quite gothic and unique biggrin

Dezzy Deadman's Comrade

Sparkly Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
It is hard to say. XP
There are so many good ones!
But since I can only pick one I would pick the Black Widow.
It has that creepy, Halloween feeling to it and just fits the month of October.
What got me even more was the lips with the blood, very cool!!

Invisible Healer

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ive always liked the Shadow Spirit, but I missed out on getting it. sweatdrop

Romantic Foe

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Friendly 100
i have never had a collectable sooo thats why i'm trying out for this. Hoping that i get it but if not o well.
I think a good one is Will-o-the-Wisp! I like ghosts.

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
definiatly have to say devil tail. i tend to go with a demonic look for my avatar twisted
I know I missed the deadline by 21 minutes, but I have to say this October's Black Widow is gorgeous. ^^ heart

Gracious Fairy

my favorite monthly collectible would have to be "Gothic Veil". This collectible is my favorite because it's very elegant and pretty, full of lace and sheer fabric.

I've loved this collectible since it came out, and it was the first "dream item" quest I completed.
THE GRUNNY! i absolutely love the bunny...devil is nice also but i honestly feel more for the grunny because its a cute toxic green bunny that can take over gaian when on the loose XD i havent tried for one yet sweatdrop probe because gaians seem to price things highly lately...like the devil tail...so it makes to were you have to sell alot of your items to get the one you want...which is generally worth it in the end if its items you dont use....but i love the grunny heart

Fashionable Fairy

9,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
The Angelic Sash cause its cute and pretty and I think it would look perfect on a little angel like me heart heart heart

Powerful Creature

14,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
I would have to say the Devil Tail is my favorite. It matches my style and its adorable in an evil way.(If thats possible) biggrin

7,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
What’s your all time favorite October Monthly Collectible and why!
Thank You Letter for October 2003 (Any) why? well trying to get all Oct. collectibles because Oct.3 is my birthday...call me weird but i feel i have to get one of each Oct. collectible... razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff