Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Werewolf

19,150 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Definitely, the green grunny of October 2007 MC rules my world when that little cute pet came out!!!

It is adorable and wicked pet to have with my avatar if I have gotten it when it came out as MC.

However, I regret for not getting that MC since the MP raises its prices.
TTATT

Sir Sweetheart

17,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I would say, Black kitty cat named "Coco Kitty Plushie" made my day when I was in Gaia for long time.

I was sadden that I could get Kiki, but Coco is my kind of kitty to hold and cuddle with because it is puuuffffectttt plushie to have with my avatar.

-hint hint-
mrgreen

Vicious Werewolf

6,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Shadow Spirit.
It looks BAAAAD!! biggrin

Seriously, it's the first item ever that I've got, and definitely one of the coolest. The big reaper-thing rocks! biggrin

Amorous Hunter

17,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
My favorite will always be "Demonic Pitchfork"!!!

That item is devilish and useful for battles.
Also, it could make my avatar evil with bad intentions but I couldn't get one due to inflation of marketplace!!!

However, I will try to get one someday when the prices of marketplace drops... if that ever possible?

High-functioning Lunatic

25,475 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Out of all the October collectibles that have been released to Gaia, I would have to pick the new October 2011 collectible as my personal favorite. One of the biggest reasons is because the Black Widow has captured my heart in its web. It's detailed design, compatibility with prior items, and various applications on the avatar has made this particular item more appealing than some of the past October collectibles. However, picking this collectible as my favorite was not an easy decision to make.

The runner-up that made my final decision difficult was the extremely popular 2003 October collectible. However, there are several reasons I picked the October 2011 collectible over this and the other collectibles.

I've been an active member here on Gaia since early 2006. In that time frame, I've seen a lot of collectibles come and go and there has always seemed to be a pattern that follows their release. Some of the collectibles were very popular and were fought over. A few good examples of these would be the 2003, 2004, and 2007 October collectibles. Other collectibles, such as the 2006, 2009, and 2010 collectibles, did not compare in popularity though. It seemed to me that the items that had the most popularity were popular due to how much detail was put into them, how many different parts of the avatar they could be used for, what color schemes they used, how well they blended with other items on the avatar, and how well they fit the season. If it did not fit any of these criteria, then it seemed like these items were often ignored and forgotten over time.

The Devil Tail was difficult to pick against because this devilish item was not only popular due to its dark theme but also because of how well it can fit into any Gaian's wardrobe. It fits the dark persona that many Gaians want to portray, and it's color scheme matches just about any outfit available. This item is also dark in theme, something that many Gaians (including myself) strive to have, especially for the Halloween season. What I did not like about this item though is the fact that this item made everything devilish. If you tried to use this item on anything, it would automatically make you think of a devil-themed avatar. This made it useless if you tried to go for a more innocent avatar. In addition to this, it could only be used on one part of the avatar. While the Black Widow does have dark elements to the item, some parts of it, like the veil, can be used for regular avatars that may include black in its color scheme.

Another reason I like this item is also because it fits the criteria of an October collectible. Anytime I think of October and the collectibles released on Gaia, I can't help but think it should reflect the season. Some of the past collectibles didn't seem to have much to do with the Halloween season which was a little disappointing. This is a personal preference, of course, but I can't help but feel like the monthly items should reflect the holiday themes the months correspond with. I think that's why I like the October 2011 collectible so much.

Stellar Bunny

17,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gothic Veil is so gorgeous... heart
Very elegant, and pretty as well.

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ggggagggaga

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mastersoul04
ggggagggaga

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sere no kiba
Definitely, the green grunny of October 2007 MC rules my world when that little cute pet came out!!!

It is adorable and wicked pet to have with my avatar if I have gotten it when it came out as MC.

TTATT

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sere no kiba

TTATT

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
jam_up
devil tail

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

4,900 Points