Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

My favorite October MC would have to be the Vampire Hunter Hat.

Stylish, efficient in JRPG avatars and works eerily well with a lot of outfits.

Dangerous Kitten

i'd have to say coco kitty, because it was the first ever expensive item i had gotten two to four years ago. i was very proud of myself, and it was the cutest thing ever! and then when the price went up, i had sold it ~

i remember always equipping the coco kitty on my avatar because i was so proud pfft ahaha!

Interesting Gekko

My Favourite October MC is the Coco Kitty Plushie, because it reminds me of my own cat. It's cuddly, innocent looking,and very versatile and I can't see myself without it, AT ALL.

Desirable Lover

8,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Coco kitty heart

6,675 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
I don't really buy MC's because they're expensive when you buy them with GCash, so i buy them with Gold... well only the cheap ones...

but if I had to pick i'd say the Devils Tail xD i'd just like to have a tail like that haha you can pare it up with any item, dress, etc. xD

3,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
steel plated band want it so bad

Greedy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
My favourite October MC is the Dreamer's Dust. Why? Sparkley butterflies. Enough said biggrin

3,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
The Rouge Bravo

Partying Businesswoman

My Favourite MC is The Devil Tail or anything esle C:
Maaan im Never gonna win xD.
So much people is going to reply on this thread that i have a 1% I'd get it ;c
Devil Tail was my favourite MC ever since i started at 2006.

I remember I thought I was really cool for having 1k xD. But after awhile I stopped playing at 2007. My brother got really rich but I don't know how, I tried asking him but he would just ignore me. I rejoined back at 2010 because my friend started to play it.She wanted it a Devil Tail too so I tried to help her. Slowly my friend quit and gave me all her stuff. She only reached about 30mil until someone hacked her. My sister gave me a Shibuya Nobody and that's when I started my journey.

But it would be the greatest thing if i ever had a devil tail or anything
I wish someone gifted me a Devil Tail or anything for my birthday(tomorrow)
the best gift i got so far is the angelic manner biggrin
^ everything i wrote was my gaia life story biggrin
definitely devil tail. you can pair it with any outfit and still look devilishly cute.
a wizard with a devil tail? great!
a ghost with a devil tail? cool!
a noob with a devil tail? even better.

Rainbow Sweetheart

10,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Grunny, green, cute, evil... Need I say more.
Rogue Bravado

Rogue Bravado is a rich kid masquerading as a thief. He may look cool dressed in silver and scarlet-lined leather, but he's a little too conspicuous to steal anything.
His ensemble includes a cowl, embossed, leather jacket, tailored trousers, double-wielded sword and dagger, and thief's loot.

My favourite is Rouge Bravado, the double-wielded sword. I like it because it looks cool on me. I also like it more than other because some of the others don't really suite me so, i like the sword. I also like it because all my friends that are guys have it. I try to earn gaia cash but i never seem to have enough.
ninja I am DiegoMQ and i like the Rogue Bravado, the Double-Wielded Sword. ninja

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Oh man. Staff of the Angels. XD
You just don't know. It was the first donation item that I ever wanted. I saw it on the mp and went 'ooooh!' I remember trying so hard to get it, how I passed up winged anklets for 4k, trying to find a cheap listing. (oh how things change!) It took me til the beginning of January to get it, and my computer had went down before Christmas, so I had snuck on at the beginning of class, the day school started back up. It was a happy day for me, getting my staff for 8.4k. rofl And it wasn't just about getting the item. It will always stand to me, as a great time to be in love with Gaia.
Black Widow, it shows cleavage, I'm so immature razz

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
ninja band

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers