Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
The grunny. I love zombies, rabbits and color green. It just goes all together to make a favorite. User Image Who doesn't love the adorable little brain eater?

Devout Shapeshifter

26,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
grunny of course!!! i use him when i play zOMG!

5,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My favourite October monthly collectible is the CoCo kitty plushie, it's cute and looks very cuddly and it my best friend bought me one as a gift (one from the marketplace) so I have very fond memories of it <3

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Devil Tail gets my vote biggrin /

Hallowed Bunny

22,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
My favorite monthly collectible of all time is the Nitemare Scarf, I been wanting that item for my avatar forever and they are 7mil in the marketplace now. gonk

Fluffy Bunny

I have to say that my favorite October MC is the Shadow Spirit. When I first got one, it was the perfect little companion to any of my black/violet/white avatars; The BVW theme was my favorite one for a very long time, so I was using it constantly in one form or another. Even removing the black, it worked - Because Gaia was so kind to give us the little Hitodama that many of us petitioned for...And they were violet!

That's got to be the biggest determining factor for me, that petition I signed ages ago. I don't know if Gaia really did listen to us, or if they'd been planning it all along...But that one little item made me feel important when it came out. I felt like our voices had been heard when we got our hitodama!

3,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
probably black widow its awesome its perfect for halloween i was gonna submit my dream avi at the arenas but i cant cause im not finished with it but my great item on it is the black widow its bloody elegant and thats it

Eloquent Ladykiller

9,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The demonic pitchfork. Its the first item I can recall questing for. I saved my gold for 3 months in order to get it when it was 70k on the market.

I love the poses, its by far one of the best handhelds gaia has ever created. Just a classic!

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Well my favorite October MC is the one on October 2007. Well specifically the Gothic Veil. It's nice and i'm still keeping it in my inventory since i got it last well, i don't know the exact date but it was on that year.

Especially when i use it on with the Oculus Mythica(no eyes). Yeah, too bloody and looks good together and oh i LOVE dark things that's why smile

2,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Devil tail cus it looks good on any avatar

Newbie Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Um, I also do not purchase MC's, but from what I have seen, I really like the Black Sheep & Maleficent Seven and Lunar Sash & Bani the Bunny. biggrin So hard to choose!!! xp -10 minutes later- Okay, I have made my decision! I think the Lunar Sash & Bani the Bunny is the best MC because it has a decent amount of different styles/ways it can be put on, it has 2 main colors (blue and white) that are easy to be matched with other accessories.. and lastly, because its so adorable!! xD I want to buy it! >_<

Galvorden's Princess

Beloved Lunatic

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
I personally really like the Kong Sang Scarf the best out of all the October MC's. It's probably the best scarf item there is on the site in my opinion, and I love the face-wrap type position you can wear. And it has nothing to do with the fact that it's blue (even though it looks like I really like blue) because my favorite color is dark green, but I do like that I can match it with outfits, whereas some colors are very hard to find matching shades of other items.

I would be wearing it now, but I was trying on my other newer items and my Mac refuses to let me update my avatar or profile, so I can't update it until I get on another computer.

Invisible Regular

The CoCo Kitty Plushie is definitely one of my favorites. I think a big contributing factor is that Oct. 2005 was the month I joined Gaia, so I'm a bit partial to things that entered this world at thee same time. I also love how many different poses CoCo has, so you can make her work with nearly any avatar any layering. cat_ninja

Profitable Prophet

My favorite October monthly collectible is the Demonic Pitchfork. I got hacked a couple of years ago and it took me awhile to get back items but one of the first items I wanted was the pitchfork.

I own one and it's one of my favorite items.

Feral Gatekeeper

12,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Generous 100
Coco kitty plushie for sure.
3nodding
That cat is the opposite of kiki kitty and was one of the first few animal plushies on gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff