Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Want to Win a October 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite October Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday October 24th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite October MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite October MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a October MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday October 24th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a October 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and granted their prize directly into their inventory. Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

The Devil Tail.

I love it for its versatility. I could use it with any of my avatars. It's just great. I'm settling for remakes of it right now but i will have it one day.

I've been questing it forever now, and im at about 40mil/65mil
obviously not pure, but id have to give up my other favorite october mc to buy it: the angelic sash.
I'll miss it for sure but the devil tail is so worth it haha...

so close! emotion_kirakira

feel free to visit my quest thread: Cest la vie!

User Image

Divine Cat

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
Spellbound Mademoiselle its dark and sexy <3
though i never used to be interested in dark things. but i still love it.

Shirtless Genius

First page FTW
And herro
Devil tale Beucase there BAD A**

Beloved Gaian

39,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
The Devil Tail OBVIOUSLY exclaim Only best reason I can think of is because its one of the original Monthly Collectibles since Gaia started, I should know I've been on Gaia since September of 2003, though I lost my Devil Tail when I was hacked on Thanksgiving. sad
The grunny, for sure! X3

Darts99's Honey Bun

Tipsy Gaian

I don't buy collectibles . I don't even know the specific items . but I'm on the first page .
emotion_awesome

Distinct Businessman

☆`•.¸¸.•´★☆`•.¸¸.•´★☆`•.¸¸.•´★☆`•.¸¸.•´★☆`•.¸¸.•´★
Èvêr¥öñê ï§ êñ†ï†lêÐ †ö †hêïr öwñ öþïñïöñ§...
Devil Tail....
It just looks really awesome biggrin
... ßµ† ï† Ðöê§ñ† mêåñ Ì håvê †ö l阮êñ †ö ï†.
☆`•.¸¸.•´★☆`•.¸¸.•´★☆`•.¸¸.•´★☆`•.¸¸.•´★☆`•.¸¸.•´★
Angelic Halo has to be the best one rofl want one so bad but somehow they dont exist sad

Girl-Crazy Citizen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As cliche as it sounds, the Devil tail was definitely my favorite October Collectible because it was so devilishly adorable.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Gothic Veil
They gave us the faded purple shade of black that some avatars needed.

Rich Raider

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Threadmaster 200
Devil Tail definetly!!
It's so cute, and yet evil at the same time. Not to mention that it matches with just about anything. How anyone dislikes it is a mystery to me. But yeah, Devil Tail is my favorite by a laaaaandslide!
Oh, and can't forget to mention that it's an original. All these new monthly collectibles are disappointing. They should just go back to the one item monthly collectibles, and not themes with a bunch of poses.

Benevolent Codger

16,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Devil Tail! I quested my butt off for two years to get it, and I seriously can't make an outfit without including it! It's so versatile that it makes a great addition to any outfit. 3nodding It was definitely worth all the hard work, and having to pawn off quite a few items, lol. Second place for me for MCs overall would be DJs but that's a pipe dream. blaugh

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
Shadow spirit! First MC I bought when I joined Gaia 5 years ago. <3
Grunny Because I Am The Grunny Man >______>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers