Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My favorite October MC is Dreamer's Dust, because I think it fits my personality best, and I just love the item as a whole. All the poses are beautiful, and I especially love the wings.
My favorite October MC Is Pixie! It makes everything look so magical and angelic, and it looks great with almost every look people can come up with! It doesnt have to be worn just around halloween it's great year round! heart heart heart

Friendly Mage

My favorite October MC is the Wind Security Blanket. I think this item is such a cute item. It makes me think of when I was a little kid with my blanket during all the bad storms my town goes through. It also reminds me of my childhood period.

Shirtless Smoker

8,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i have two favorites.
one being Vampire Hunter Hat and the other, Wind blankey.
Ever since Ive went on gaia, and saw people with the awesome design under their feet, and usually followed a demonic or black and red avi, which i tended to love when i first got on here, i strove towards getting that item. It was almost the same with the blanket. I thought it was the cutest thing, and eventually i ended up getting it. i was so excited and i would never unequip it. I regret selling it to this day. :c

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
What's your all time favorite October Monthly Collectible and why!

It would definitely have to be Grunny. Even though I've bought one thousands of times and then sold it on, prices always seem to be going up and down, and it is like a national icon for gaia!

Durem Witch

13,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'm all about the Vampire Hunter Hat, baby. It's badass without being overtly demonic.
My all time favorite October Monthly Collectible would have to be the Dreamer's Dust from 2008.
It's my favorite MC because I just love the combination of silver and blues in it (my favorite colors.) Also, the silvery butterflies and winter background are so pretty whee And my avatars usually have a "fantasy" theme about them like the Dreamer's Dust so... yeah. xP

sweatdrop
mine is the vampire hat.. cos this it the first time that gaia has an aura item XD

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
My fav is Golden Fleece (October 2009). I love golden items and those horns are amazing!

Shameless Gekko

9,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Grunnies! They eats yer brainz and gainz yer knowledge! Plus I waited a fair few years for that little b*****d to be released! They're a gaia classic that will never fade.

Agile Fairy

18,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
My favorite October MC is Kong Sang Scarf because my favorite color is blue and it goes with a lot of my outfits. It also can be used to make an avi look cool and mysterious or cute and adorable. heart

Fronic's Wife

Shameless Werewolf

13,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Married 100
My favorite October MC was this Coco Kitty, because I have a soft spot for black kitties <3

Man-Hungry Mage

11,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
Will o the wisp because it has some very interesting items and happens to be my alltime favorite.

Romantic Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I've always been a fan of the Devil Tail. It's just a really awesome item, and to me? It goes with pretty much everything... Except for angelic costumes. But really, who likes those? razz So yeah, Devil Tail will always have my vote.

Cunning Fox

33,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Bookworm 100
My favorite October MC has got to be well all of them. lol My Birthday was Yesterday so I've always looked forward to the MC coming out the next day (Sorta like Gaia is wishing me a happy birthday) and there has not been a year yet where it has let me down. =3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff