But I think I have to say staff of the angels because it was the first MC
I ever bought, or the Autumn glory. It's so cosy and.. autumnal x3

Sira_Black's Significant Otter

IRL Witch

18,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Staff of Angels because it was the first MC I ever owned. I loved it because I was able to match my sisters avatar as she had the pitch fork. Also I always thought I would be good at fighting with a staff. Lulz

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Oh-my-God, not even Hell

The Devil Tail because it's a very cool item and overly expensive. Not to mention I really want one.
The Angelic Sash is also a very cool item. But nothing beats The Devil Tail. 3nodding

could be hotter than you right now

Beloved Shapeshifter

I want to say my favorite is Coco Kitty plushie because it was a birthday present from one of my dearest friends. October MCs are the best because of the halloween theme.

Pretty Intense's Husband

Shirtless Rogue

14,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
Devil tail for sure. Gives the final dark edge to any avi that dares to touch the shadows.

Lionheart

I love the Pixie, simply because that whenever I feel that I want something "light" or "clashing", or perhaps a "monochrome" (Scarlet Sprite+Pixie), it's there.

PIXIEPIXIEPIXIE.

This year's, I cannot say. I don't know what's in the sealed letter...yet.
THE ORANGE AND BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL THOUGH D<

Desirable Shapeshifter

15,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Millionaire 200
I would pick the one in 2007 which was the grunny that was the best one ^^
the Vampire Hunter Hat

because it was the very first MC I ever got blaugh

Girl-Crazy Wolf

User Image
My favorite October MC is CoCo Kitty Plushie. I love cats ((especially black cats)), and CoCo is just absolutely adorable and hard not to love. =D
User Image

Ruthless Nerd

My favorite would have to be the Devil Tail, in '03. I've longed for one for the 6 years I've been a member.
"яαтєd αяє. ღ"

"Actually, the Wind Security Blanket. I think it`s a very cute item. That, and old items were much better than the new things coming out these days.."

ಠ_ಠ

High-functioning Dragon

23,040 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Expert Converter 250
My favourite October MC is Dreamer's dust because it was the first MC that I was on Gaia to see, way before I knew what MCs were. My friend and I snuck onto Gaia during class to find out what they were that month and I loved it instantly! My teacher then proceeded to kick us off of the computer... good times XP heart

Dedicated Vampire

9,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I love the Gothic Veil. The Gothic Veil is so beautiful and elegant. I especially love using the corset part of the item.

Professional Witch

Devil Tail. It was the first MC (sealed.) I bought on Gaia. I had to save up all my gold to get it. 6k was a lot back then. :3

I could never part with it. It is my favorite item for that reason.

Aged Phantom

7,325 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Waffles! 25
When Black Cats prowl and Pumpkins Gleam

Oooh. Mine is definitely the Autumn Glory. <3

I just adore fall, and it's a perfect item for this time of year. I normally have it equipped with my avatars a lot. <3

May luck be yours onHALLOWEEN.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces